Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Very Hilarious! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Hilarious! (1773 Views)

30+ Very Hilarious Texts From People's Exes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / OMG!!! Babalawo In Church! Oya Disappear Na. Very Hilarious! [video HD] / WHAT HAPPENED ... Latest Mark Angel Comedy. Very Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Hilarious! by BBBlaze: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Can any Nigerian pastor go to Egypt and hold a crusade, titled "The Egyptians You See Today U Shall See Dem No More"? grin cheesy wink

Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
A
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
a
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Very Hilarious! by vivie01(f): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Alright Ife. Copied

@FortifiedCity, just coming from where I was reading your post and saw ur moniker thinking you came to post funny thread in joke section, I then branched and read this, but hope its not what Im thinking sha? There is God ooooo
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
vivie01:

@FortifiedCity, just coming from where I was reading your post and saw ur moniker thinking you came to post funny thread in joke section, I then branched and read this, but hope its not what Im thinking sha? There is God ooooo
grin grin grin Go away joor

come and modify your posts here. They are coming
Re: Very Hilarious! by vivie01(f): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin grin Go away joor

Selflessposhheart come and modify your posts here. They are coming

You think anything is hidden under heaven? You never even get advice finish you don start to dey ch**t ehenn? Men can cheat for Africa, issoraite, continue...
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
vivie01:

You think anything is hidden under heaven? You never even get advice finish you don start to dey ch**t ehenn? Men can cheat for Africa, issoraite, continue...
cheesy How am I cheating now?
Re: Very Hilarious! by vivie01(f): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
How are you not? You answer urself now.. student dey school, you come for one corner here come dey call 'ife'
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
vivie01:
How are you not? You answer urself now.. student dey school, you come for one corner here come dey call 'ife'

cheesy nairaland people will sha b funny

Una just get GPRS how you take know ife?
Re: Very Hilarious! by vivie01(f): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

cheesy nairaland people will sha b funny

Una just get GPRS how you take know ife?

Ma'am, no fall for him lie ohhh, na so dem dey do, no allow him take your emotion play chess oo smiley
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
vivie01:

Ma'am, no fall for him lie ohhh, na so dem dey do, no allow him take your emotion play chess oo smiley

No I ain't falling for him

I just want to advise him cos

His gf might av met guys who really hurt her nd all she might b needing now might b love

And now he wants to leave
Re: Very Hilarious! by vivie01(f): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

No I ain't falling for him

I just want to advise him cos

His gf might av met guys who really hurt her nd all she might b needing now might b love

And now he wants to leave

You believed him? Is he not a man, he already know and made up his mind on what to do, that is if all he's saying is true in the first place, just be watchful ......anyway, me just catching fun ni sha .... smiley
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
vivie01:

You believed him? Is he not a man, he already know and made up his mind on what to do, that is if all he's saying is true in the first place, just be watchful ......anyway, me just catching fun ni sha .... smiley

Hmmmmmm I know he has made up his mind to leave the girl if its true

I'm catching my fun too but sometimes we need to let people know that not everything shd b rejected cos the rejected stone becomes the chief corner stone
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
vivie01:

grin Ah Ah stop nah. Do you know if selflessposhheart has all I need in a woman. Don't dissuade her please
Re: Very Hilarious! by vivie01(f): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Hmmmmmm I know he has made up his mind to leave the girl if its true

I'm catching my fun too but sometimes we need to let people know that not everything shd b rejected cos the rejected stone becomes the chief corner stone
You are right, i believed if he doesnt take to the various advices given, at least there are quite some people that it will be useful to ..... we are all learning in life .. some pple end up making mistakes in their choice due to what they perceived as defects ....anyway, all is well, thanks dear.
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin Ah Ah stop nah. Do you know if selflessposhheart has all I need in a woman. Don't dissuade her please

Lol I want u with your gf
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
vivie01:

You are right, i believed if he doesnt take to the various advices given, at least there are quite some people that it will be useful to ..... we are all learning in life .. some pple end up making mistakes in their choice due to what they perceived as defects ....anyway, all is well, thanks dear.

smiley but he doesn't want to accept that
Re: Very Hilarious! by vivie01(f): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Mr. Fortifiedcity, i apologise if im spoiling market for you. No harm intended. I wish you best of luck!
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Lol I want u with your gf
Don't worry about that, we can sort things out
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Don't worry about that, we can sort things out

I'll really b happy if u sort things out with her
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I'll really b happy if u sort things out with her
OK then. Thank you
Re: Very Hilarious! by vivie01(f): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

smiley but he doesn't want to accept that

There's little or nothing you can do about it if he doesnt accept your advice. God knows more than we humans, just know that what will be will be, you might be his kind of dream girl. Sorry for bursting you guys bubble only that it just surprised me. I wish you all the best.
Re: Very Hilarious! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
vivie01:

There's little or nothing you can do about it if he doesnt accept your advice. God knows more than we humans, just know that what will be will be, you might be his kind of dream girl. Sorry for bursting you guys bubble only that it just surprised me. I wish you all the best.

Lol @dream girl tanx tho

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Out Loud / ATTENTION: Please / What Is The 'worst' Grammatical Blunder You've Ever Come Across?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.