Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

She Wants Me To Make Her Breasts Bigger - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Wants Me To Make Her Breasts Bigger (1167 Views)

Watch (video) Of A Busty Lady Turns Big Breasts To Generator, Starts It With Rop / 21 Funny Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Laugh / When She Tells You She Wants To Go To Cold Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Make Her Breasts Bigger by lilliesboy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
She walked up to me and said, "I want you to give me some minutes of your time. Can you tell me what to do in order to make my boobs BIGGER, I mean my breasts? At my age I think my breasts are too small, so please tell me how to make them bigger and firm like those of Ini Edo, Mercy Johnson, Britney Spears etc."

For some seconds I was speechless, her question came too sudden and direct. She had little tears in her eyes and I could tell she meant what she said. This girl is so pretty and used to be the lady I woo on every given moment for almost seven months but she was acting too "hard-to-get" (probably due to my society-inflicted poverty) and I had to let her go like Goodluck let the great comfort he enjoyed at the Aso Rock Villa go to Buhari. And here she is, asking such a sensitive question that most women would never want to ask a man, at least not someone like me who is not a doctor.

"Am not a doctor! Or, why don't you go to a vulcanizer? Papa Keme is a vulcanizer and he may help you PUMP them to whatever size you want. But, if you ask me, I will say your breasts are okay the way they are," I replied.
She looked around to see if anyone is watching, grabbed my hand and said, "Oh, please be serious. How could you tell me to visit a vulcanizer! My breasts are not 'tokunbo/Belgium tyres' for god sake. And please don't tell me you like my breasts they way they are, you are just mocking me.
Please help me. In fact, some female friends of mine RECOMMENDED you to me; they said you have helped them and other women before with similar problem. I know you can help me too, use you 'SATANism' or whatever to make me happy. Please..."

At that point the Spirit came upon me and I had mercy on her small but pretty breasts, I mean on her, and began to prophesy Satanically. "It is alright, it is alright. I will help you, stop crying. Now follow me, let's go to my ROOM for the breast augumenting process; this is not something to be 'fixed' in an open place like this."

#ToBeContinued...
Re: She Wants Me To Make Her Breasts Bigger by Redoil: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
You need serious beating
Re: She Wants Me To Make Her Breasts Bigger by LivinaPatrick(f): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
I tell u
Re: She Wants Me To Make Her Breasts Bigger by BlackDBagba: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin
Re: She Wants Me To Make Her Breasts Bigger by lilliesboy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is a true life story that happened to me.
Re: She Wants Me To Make Her Breasts Bigger by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2017
lilliesboy:
This is a true life story that happened to me.

Same here. But the discussion didn't go this far.

(1) (Reply)

This Is For Slim Ladies / Just For Fun: Meme Collection / The Suggar Mummy || Ogaflex Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.