Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) (2236 Views)

Atheists Debate Religionists * / If You Are Led, Help These People, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH CHILDREN. Happy Easter! / God's Generals Any Heaven Concious Believer Should Listen To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
1) CHRISTIAN: I know you are an atheist, but for once in
your life try to read the bible with an unbiased and
open mind.
ME:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
2) CHRISTIAN : miracles are real, I have personal
encounters and I have witnessed it.
ME:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
3) CHRISTIAN: deep down your heart, you know God is
God.
ME:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
4) CHRISTIAN: you are possessed by demons who are
using you to spread lies.
ME:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Christian: My god is against slavery

me:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Christian: come to Jesus, he will do anything you ask in his name by faith

Me: but you're very poor and struggling to make ends meet, why don't you just pray to god to help you succeed?

Christian: Well, faith without works is dead

Me: all these works you've been doing is not work enough?

Christian: you don't understand, you need the holy spirit to understand

Me:

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
5) when your christian parents sowed your school fees as seed in church

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Preacher: Excuse me sir, do you have a minute to talk about Jesus?

Me:

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
**** this really happened to me grin ****

6) CHRISTIAN: If Satan doesn't exist then who tempted
Jesus.
Me: WTF

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Me: but you're very poor and struggling to make ends meet, why don't you just pray to god to help you succeed?

Me:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
William Lane Craig: killing the Canaanite and midianite infants was an act of love

Me:

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
7) when you are reading posts by KingEbukasBlog, butterflylion or felixomor

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by felixomor: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Martinez19:
7) when you are reading posts by KingEbukasBlog, butterflylion or felixomor

Attention seeker.
Grow up kid undecided
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
felixomor:

Attention seeker.
Grow up kid undecided
But it's true nah tongue
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hahn(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Christian: Give god a chance to enter your heart

Me: I have a better place for it

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by felixomor: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Martinez19:
But it's true nah tongue
Suit yourself....
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by jonbellion(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
CHRISTIAN: Satan has blinded you. You need to know the truth for THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.
ME:

2 Likes

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by obisco4u: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by obinna58(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
News report: collapsed church building left many dead

Religionist: God works in mysterious ways
Me:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hyperrational: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Martinez19
hopefulLandlord
hahn
obisco4u
Obinna58

You guys should check this out:

https://wonderingeagle./2015/12/12/ben-love-of-ex-christians-net-are-we-on-our-own-a-response-from-a-doubter/
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
***** testimony on christian television******

CHRISTIAN: the doctors told me that I had cancer but
last week, I prayed to God and used my faith. I know
I am healed and I don't use my drugs anymore.
ME :

3 Likes

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by STUPUDTHEISTS: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Una no go kill person with laugh here grin grin
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by STUPUDTHEISTS: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Me when Jehovah witness pretend to be someone else to preach to me grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
analice107: Jesus is the only way to heaven

Me: How about other fellowers of other religion (5bn people) are they gonna burn in hell?

Analice: Yes

Me:

2 Likes

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hyperrational: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by Martinez19(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
hyperrational:
Check this one out too:

new.exchristian.net/2017/08/the-stupidest-thing-jesus-ever-said.html?m=1

(Martinez19, I hope you'll pardon me for derailing your thread)
No problem. smiley
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by STUPUDTHEISTS: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
When you tell a Christian Yahweh does not exist and he be like "you mean God does not exist"? grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
hyperrational:
Check this one out too:
http://new.exchristian.net/2017/08/the-stupidest-thing-jesus-ever-said.html?m=1
(Martinez19, I hope you'll pardon me for derailing your thread)
I forking enjoyed this article, you guys should visit that link too
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by adepeter2027(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Me:
You have killed me oooo

Lmao
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hyperrational: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Martinez19:
No problem. smiley
That's rather kind of you. Jesus would rather kill himself, then DEMAND that you believe in him, than SIMPLY pardon a "sin". But never mind that, okay, he's the embodiment of supreme love. grin
Re: Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:
When you tell a Christian Yahweh does not exist and he be like "you mean God does not exist"? grin

this still flies over their head

Christian: does God exist?

Me: I don't know

Christian: why then do you argue so much against God?

Me: Me? I'm agnostic to a "creator god" but I can say with certainty that the bible god does not exist

Christian: which side are you on, does god exist or not?

Me: Yahweh, the god you serve does not exist but I'm agnostic to a creator

Christian: you're contradicting yourself

Me:

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TITHING Shown In 8 HEAVEN & HELL Testimonies / What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? / How To Overcome Wet Dreams By Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.