Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Sufferers Make Strong Believers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sufferers Make Strong Believers (570 Views)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK / Believers In Hell - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sufferers Make Strong Believers by overcomersfaith(f): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
I discover that as soon as you make a fresh commitment in service of our Lord Jesus, Satan will bombard you with all manner of assault to discourage and backslide on your commitment. Beloved, it is not a time to give up but a time to fight stronger and get more committed.

You must not bow to pressure of Satan and his kingdom but rather you must reiterate to him like Paul “You know whom you believe. It heat that make gold, silver, diamond and platinum to be precious stone, the dross goes off when subjected to heat and release a precious stone that has values.

I decree into your live that every impurities covering your value melt by fire in Jesus Name. I pray to God to uphold you to the end as you finish strong and well in Jesus Name.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/sufferers-make-strong-believers/
Re: Sufferers Make Strong Believers by Josephjnr(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Good lesson to believers.
Re: Sufferers Make Strong Believers by HiddenManna(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Amen.
Re: Sufferers Make Strong Believers by vs4ever(m): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmm. What you wrote is good. I am just tired. At the peak of my ministry was when devil struck. Not fornication or adultery but sudden unexplainable deadness of business. all the things I do for a living went down at once. my wife and kids squat with my parents in the Lord. I owe debt everywhere, thought of dying has become frequent as micro finance banks are all over me. Am I not defeated already?
Re: Sufferers Make Strong Believers by doyinbaby(f): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
vs4ever:
Hmmm. What you wrote is good. I am just tired. At the peak of my ministry was when devil struck. Not fornication or adultery but sudden unexplainable deadness of business. all the things I do for a living went down at once. my wife and kids squat with my parents in the Lord. I owe debt everywhere, thought of dying has become frequent as micro finance banks are all over me. Am I not defeated already?
do not give up....endure....persevere......pray....pray..pray....you will come out victorious.....trust in the lord...but pray fervently....cheers
Re: Sufferers Make Strong Believers by vs4ever(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
doyinbaby:
do not give up....endure....persevere......pray....pray..pray....you will come out victorious.....trust in the lord...but pray fervently....cheers

I need a do not give up strategy, pray, pray, pray, am doing that. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sufferers Make Strong Believers by uvalued(m): 2:57am On Sep 17, 2017
vs4ever:

I need a do not give up strategy, pray, pray, pray, am doing that. Thanks

bros it is well... you need the comfort of the Holy Spirit as you go thru... do you pray in tongues to build up yourself... finally let not your heart be troubled..... i also collected loan and the biz also went south and had to close shop. but today am planing on going agriculture ... starting small and putting myself as an apprentice and praying in tongues stilll smiley
Re: Sufferers Make Strong Believers by Martinez19(m): 3:53am On Sep 17, 2017
vs4ever:
One chance. There is no God. Check for proof, you won't see him anywhere.
Re: Sufferers Make Strong Believers by vs4ever(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2017
Like ur comment. How did you do with the bank? What happen later? Did they come after your quarantor and was it micro finance?

quote author=uvalued post=60536837]

L

bros it is well... you need the comfort of the Holy Spirit as you go thru... do you pray in tongues to build up yourself... finally let not your heart be troubled..... i also collected loan and the biz also went south and had to close shop. but today am planing on going agriculture ... starting smal and putting myself as an apprentice an praying in tongues stilll smiley[/quote]

M
Re: Sufferers Make Strong Believers by vs4ever(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2017
There is God. Yesterday he saved me from accident at Agboju cos I don think forget myself while crossing the road. Then he helped me got him with ease cos I got almost lost at ajangbadi as I forgot myself in the bus. He is real. That one is non negotiable. What I need from xtians is prayer and encouragement and connection on who can help buy the 40 pieces of the laptop someone gave me to sell. He want bulk sale.

Martinez19:
One chance. There is no God. Check for proof, you won't see him anywhere.
Re: Sufferers Make Strong Believers by Martinez19(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2017
vs4ever:

There is God. Yesterday he saved me from accident at Agboju cos I don think forget myself while crossing the road. Then he helped me got him with ease cos I got almost lost at ajangbadi as I forgot myself in the bus. He is real. That one is non negotiable. What I need from xtians is prayer and encouragement and connection on who can help buy the 40 pieces of the laptop someone gave me to sell. He want bulk sale.

God saved you from an accident? What about these children of God who died in uyo?

Re: Sufferers Make Strong Believers by vs4ever(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Our days on earth are numbered. We all go the way of the world. How, where, why, when you die are secondary but where you are going matters. Inasmuch as they have their names written in the book of life its all right. For man earth matters for the spiritual both matter but heaven matters more. God exist. Man can be small gods by doing Gods work, e.g am in need, I pray the Almighty he hears by moving you to get concerned and help in whatever way he persuades you. Even your discussion with me is known to him. He knew we would talk about Him through my problem, you see we are talking. I can persuade you to believe Him cos He is closer than you think.

Martinez19:
God saved you from an accident? What about these children of God who died in uyo?
Re: Sufferers Make Strong Believers by Martinez19(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
vs4ever:
Our days on earth are numbered. We all go the way of the world. How, where, why, when you die are secondary but where you are going matters. Inasmuch as they have their names written in the book of life its all right. For man earth matters for the spiritual both matter but heaven matters more. God exist. Man can be small gods by doing Gods work, e.g am in need, I pray the Almighty he hears by moving you to get concerned and help in whatever way he persuades you. Even your discussion with me is known to him. He knew we would talk about Him through my problem, you see we are talking. I can persuade you to believe Him cos He is closer than you think.

lol. Chai. Smh. So your all loving powerful God would allow you die like a chicken in the most gruesome and grotesque of ways. He saved you from accident but he could not save those I showed, now it is that our death doesn't matter as long as we are right with God. What is that thing that he cannot achieve without the untimely death of a believer? Why are you here looking for connection and how to sell your goods? It is what every serious salesman would do. What is now the usefulness of prayer?

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Sept 23, Has World Ended / Why My Pastor Blocked Me On Facebook / WHAT YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT TITHE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.