Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them (2057 Views)

I'm Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help / Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes! / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by jennyluck: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hi guys, i read a post recently about a guy who has been sleeping with prostitutes since he was 24 and caught HIV in the process. Ever since i read that post i v been really scared cos i am sexually active and i have found solace in sleeping with prostitutes at least once a week.

Reason is due to the fact that i am fed up with girls. They seem to be a pain in the neck.

I have had 3 relationships and they ended badly because i found out they were cheating on me. i am an IT geek so catching you cheating seems to be an easy thing for me. I caught girlfriend A cheating though her BB device manger, it had a locator feature. I caught girlfriend B by login into her Facebook one night cos i knew her Facebook password. I caught girlfriend C through Facebook nearby friends feature (I don't want to go into much details). Their cheating are not assumptions, they all confessed. If u are a techie you will know how much information this features can provide you.

What is even worrying me now is that i no longer trust girls. I will rather sleep with prostitutes than invest my time, energy, money on someone who will cheat in the long run.

Note: During my relationships i stayed away from prostitutes because i count it as cheating to do that.

I plan getting married in 4 years time as i am still a young guy with a good job in an oil company.

But i need advice, do i still risk my heart again with another relationship.

Each breakup turns me 'crazy' for at least 1 months and the hurt is always 3-4 months post break up.

I need your advice and comments, thanks.
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by heendrix(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
jennyluck:
Hi guys, i read a post recently about a guy who has been sleeping with prostitutes since he was 24 and caught HIV in the process. Ever since i read that post i v been really scared cos i am sexually active and i have found solace in sleeping with prostitutes at least once a week.

Reason is due to the fact that i am fed up with girls. They seem to be a pain in the neck.

I have had 3 relationships and they ended badly because i found out they were cheating on me. i am an IT geek so catching you cheating seems to be an easy thing for me. I caught girlfriend A cheating though her BB device manger, it had a locator feature. I caught girlfriend B by login into her Facebook one night cos i knew her Facebook password. I caught girlfriend C through Facebook nearby friends feature (I don't want to go into much details). Their cheating are not assumptions, they all confessed. If u are a techie you will know how much information this features can provide you.

What is even worrying me now is that i no longer trust girls. I will rather sleep with prostitutes than invest my time, energy, money on someone who will cheat in the long run.

Note: During my relationships i stayed away from prostitutes because i count it as cheating to do that.

I plan getting married in 4 years time as i am still a young guy with a good job in an oil company.

But i need advice, do i still risk my heart again with another relationship.

Each breakup turns me 'crazy' for at least 1 months and the hurt is always 3-4 months post break up.

I need your advice and comments, thanks.

eleyi gidi gan (this one is strong) grin
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by Supersuave2(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
looks like it's all about the sex afterall

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by okosodo: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
I feel your pain sha. You are a direct equivalent of the girls you choose. ust 3 and you are fed up. test up to like 20, you will find yor wife

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by Acidosis(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
First of all, go and confirm your (hiv) status.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by jennyluck: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Supersuave2:
looks like it's all about the sex afterall

How do you mean sir?
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by jennyluck: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Acidosis:
First of all, go and confirm your (hiv) status.

Ok. I will do that ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by jennyluck: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
okosodo:
I feel your pain sha. You are a direct equivalent of the girls you choose. ust 3 and you are fed up. test up to like 20, you will find yor wife

Hmmmmm
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by Missthin: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Please avoid prostitutes because condoms are not 100% safe o,and fornication is a sin,pray for God to show you your wife it is well.
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by Missthin: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Forget about those that hurt you(your different ex girlfriends)

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by Missthin: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Be happy and grateful to God,praise God for your blessings and pray to God for the grace to abstain from premarital sex

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by jennyluck: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Missthin:
Please avoid prostitutes because condoms are not 100% safe o,and fornication is a sin,pray for God to show you your wife it is well.

Thanks for the advice.
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by dingbang(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wtf is the meaning of this...
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by holyboii: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
@op am also facing the same dilemma

the prostitute gives me listening ear, she is a Young girl of 21, sometimes she comes around and hangs out with me not because of the sex just so she says she wants to be with me.

Normal girls really suck. I don't have the nerve to check my HIV status I just have to wait for two weeks if I see any symptoms

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
holyboii:
@op am also facing the same dilemma

the prostitute gives me listening ear, she is a Young girl of 21, sometimes she comes around and hangs out with me not because of the sex just so she says she wants to be with me.

Normal girls really suck. I don't have the nerve to check my HIV status I just have to wait for two weeks if I see any symptoms

If you have it you have it, better to know now and take measures that's a cowardly way to face things.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by Florblu(f): 12:20am On Sep 17, 2017
I didn't read the full story but I perceive someone is toying with HIV/AIDS

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Since that HIV story, I have been scared shitless too and I have not gone to meet my regular hoes. embarassed

Hoes in Nigeria have lost millions of customers because of that guy's thread cry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by Jimi23(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
So you will rather spend your money and time on prostitutes than decent women? You are damn irresponsible and obviously very bad mannered. That's why the women flee from u. Is Jenny the name of one of the prostitues? Jennyluck?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by YourCoffin: 1:22am On Sep 25, 2017
News flash! You have higher chance of contacting HIV from non-prostitutes than prostitutes...

Just don't fvck them raw and endeavour to always go with your own condoms
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by sisisioge: 5:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Hmm...stop snooping.

Stop bunking the working girls.

Get a gf and fall in love with a CD.

About your heart, get it a long reins. Love is beautiful when invested correctly.

All will be well.
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2017
If your phenis causes you to sin, cut it off! It's not worth your salvation

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmm...stop snooping.

Get a gf and fall in love with a CD

About your heart, get it a long reins. Love is beautiful when invested correctly.

All will be well.

Lol@ bunking the working girls wink, but your second bit of advice is not reallistic is it ?
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by sisisioge: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Lol@ bunking the working girls wink, but your second bit of advice is not reallistic is it ?

Why not? Since it's just his luck to have GFs that end up cheating, why not protect himself all the way with them until he finally gets married. He shouldn't gambling with his health mehn.
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2017
sisisioge:

Why not? Since it's just his luck to have GFs that end up cheating, why not protect himself all the way with them until he finally gets married. He shouldn't gambling with his health mehn.

Guys do not like 'bunking' with condoms and they are particularly averse to doing so when in a stable relationship. You and I know that's the reality.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by Homeboiy: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2017
This life self

ThankGod na only once I tried it n I will never try it again

No gf ..no wahala
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by soonest(f): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
You need to ask yourself what keeps attracting you to girls that are prone to cheating.
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by sisisioge: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Guys do not like 'bunking' with condoms and they are particularly averse to doing so when in a stable relationship. You and I know that's the reality.

Well, na only you know am.
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by jennyluck: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jimi23:
So you will rather spend your money and time on prostitutes than decent women? You are damn irresponsible and obviously very bad mannered. That's why the women flee from u. Is Jenny the name of one of the prostitues? Jennyluck?

I am not Sir. I am responsible and well mannered. Just expressing my plight, no need for insult.
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by jennyluck: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
YourCoffin:
News flash! You have higher chance of contacting HIV from non-prostitutes than prostitutes...

Just don't fvck them raw and endeavour to always go with your own condoms

You are very correct. Because you get comfortable with a girlfriend.
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by jennyluck: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmm...stop snooping.

Get a gf and fall in love with a CD.

All will be well.

Well said sisioge... I have stopped bunking the working girls since the night i wrote this post...lol
I will keep female friends for now. Not ready for gf palava.
Thanks though.
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by jennyluck: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
soonest:
You need to ask yourself what keeps attracting you to girls that are prone to cheating.

Yeah i have realized that is the root of all these. i need to understudy a girls character very well before jumping into relationship. Thanks.
Re: Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them by jennyluck: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
sisisioge:

I reject that kind luck o. But u make a point though. I am a huge fan of protection. I don't joke with that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discussion: Do You Think Women Are Equal Or Inferior To Men? / Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband / Why Do The Teens In America Commit Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.