Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Breaking: Badoo Is Dead - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Breaking: Badoo Is Dead (2363 Views)

God Is Dead! And God Was Black!!! (tribute To Pele) / Who Knows More About These Badoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Badoo Is Dead by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
popular android game sensation, Killer Bean Badoo has been reportedly killed in a gun duel with policemen that happened close to his residence last night.

It was reported that Badoo in an attempt to disarm a number of police force was shut dead in a close range.

Good news is that after this dude was killed, I pressed try again on my touch screen Lava X11 and the guy got fresh life and he started the struggle again.

As I'm reporting, the guy has killed number of enemies before I paused the game to give updates on this breaking news.

I guess the game is very interesting.

Re: Breaking: Badoo Is Dead by rottennaija(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Man men everywhere
Re: Breaking: Badoo Is Dead by Samswags9(m): 4:28am On Sep 17, 2017
whoa
this game....
Re: Breaking: Badoo Is Dead by Darksider131: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
angry mad men everywhere

Even in gaming section...
Re: Breaking: Badoo Is Dead by Emeka71(m): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2017
I thought you meanr badoo cult group leader himself.

(1) (Reply)

Sell All Your Ps2 Or Ps3 Games Here Ill Buy / NEED For Corporate Sponsorship For Nigerian Chess / PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.