Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Anime Lovers: Please Avoid Manga Spoilers! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anime Lovers: Please Avoid Manga Spoilers! (1249 Views)

One Piece (anime/manga) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anime Lovers: Please Avoid Manga Spoilers! by Seun(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2007
Hello there,

After Naruto and Bleach started their fillers, I started to follow the mangas in order to get my weekly fix. However, now that bleach anime fillers have ended, I find the episodes based on the manga very boring.

My conclusion is that, some who want to enjoy the animes should avoid manga spoilers at all costs!

Thank you.
Re: Anime Lovers: Please Avoid Manga Spoilers! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2007
Well not neccessarily, I mean there is also the pleasure of watching some of the major fights in the manga, on TV.
Example, kenpachi vs Ichigo, and the part where kurosaki isshin brushed grand fisher in his arrancar form.
I read those in the manga, and felt they were ok, but it was even cooler seeing it on screen. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fego Ogbomoso 96 Set / Final Cut Pro, Z1 Shooting And Directing, And An Introduction To Production Mana / The Good News Is That Daarsat Has Finaly Come To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.