Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Popular Until Buhari Arrested Him-samklef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Popular Until Buhari Arrested Him-samklef (726 Views)

Timaya In Tears After Police Arrested Him For Killing A Lady In An Accident And / Mr Eazi: When Kanu Was In Arsenal, Everybody In My Street Were Arsenal Fans / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Popular Until Buhari Arrested Him-samklef by Mrrationalshop: 12:20am On Sep 17, 2017
According to Nigerian producer and singer, Samklef, Nnamdi Kanu was created by Buhari.
His words;
‘Nnamdi Kanu was not popular until PMB arrested him. In other words Buhari created him. Just my opinion’.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/nnamdi-kanu-was-not-popular-until.html
Special Greetings to Lalasticlala
And Ishilove. Good morning and Happy sunday
cool smiley

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Popular Until Buhari Arrested Him-samklef by Purpletee(f): 12:25am On Sep 17, 2017
FTC
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Popular Until Buhari Arrested Him-samklef by Purpletee(f): 12:25am On Sep 17, 2017
not again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Popular Until Buhari Arrested Him-samklef by LIFEisSIMPLE: 12:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Buhari is not an intelligent man. Forget about the age

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Popular Until Buhari Arrested Him-samklef by MalcoImX: 1:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Buhari made Nnamdi popular by arresting him, so you say; but the great mystic, Vernon Howard disagrees with you:
"You are not responsible for anyone who stubbornly chooses to ruin his own life."
"If you hand a man a lemon and tell him that its sourness lies outside the lemon, he will think you are joking. Yet, with a perfectly straight face, that same man will tell you that his sour life is caused by external events. When will man learn that he is the cause of his own feelings for either happiness or anxiety?"
"The only way you're going to have a good relationship with anyone is to have a good relationship with yourself."
"People fight to preserve their frozen beliefs and then complain of the cold!"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Popular Until Buhari Arrested Him-samklef by DRPAIT123(m): 5:44am On Sep 17, 2017
I concur,I personally have not heard much about him until then
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Popular Until Buhari Arrested Him-samklef by juman(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Buhari is not an intelligent man. Forget about the age

You are right.
People always said it that he could not be a successful president in multicultural and multiethnic country like nigeria, he became president and failed.

I wonder how they gave themselves general any how like that.
Almost all those generals of their generation are worth not more than sergent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Popular Until Buhari Arrested Him-samklef by idupaul: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2017
juman:

You are right.
People always said it that he could not be a successful president in multicultural and multiethnic country like nigeria, he became president and failed.

I wonder how they gave themselves general any how like that.
Almost all those generals of their generation are worth not more than sergent.

In saner climes Buhari would never had made it beyond private in the Army , he is just another poor outcome of our merit less quota system .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Popular Until Buhari Arrested Him-samklef by OKorowanta: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2017
There are many irritants that irritates me.
I did not say Buhari is among.
Ehn eehn.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Popular Until Buhari Arrested Him-samklef by juman(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2017
idupaul:

In saner climes Buhari would never had made it beyond private in the Army , he is just another poor outcome of our merit less quota system .

Abi.

Even the government achieve nothing. No other thing to discuss in the country except biafra issue.

APC is totally senseless government.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Cool It Down" By Mr P Of Psqare, Becomes No 1 Trending On Youtue / Photo: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Has Been Hacked / 18+ : A South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu Chose To Appear In Brave Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.