Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? (738 Views)

Having Sex In The Church Toilet / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Topmaike007(m): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Since when i have been attending church,the ones i have been to,such as RCCG,CAC AND WINNERS,DEEPER LIFE,ANGLICAN,ladies are always much than men and i strongly believe that is how it is worldwide

so my question now,is why are they much than guys.

pls kindly drop your oppinion
Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:29am On Sep 17, 2017
undecided IF YOU ASK ME. WHO WILL I ASK?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 17, 2017
Them dey find husband

Na joke o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2017
Women are easily moved by what they hear. Men are moved by what they see (evidence)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Didov1(f): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2017
not only in churches, also in population female are much more than male.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by torres89: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2017
just an evidence to show that

women are easily moved by what they hear

that's why money and cars don't matter in a relationship
Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2017
They have more problems than guys

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Rucheen(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Treated topic:

1. They are more emotional and therefore easily brainwashed

2. Searching​ for potential suitors

3. Others are: they are arguably more populated than men; most men are not Christians​ in heart, that is, have other/easier means to sort spiritual problems. etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Partnerbiz2: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2017
Modify to read "more" not much
Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Topmaike007(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quaote author=GloriaNinja post=60535980] undecided IF YOU ASK ME. WHO WILL I ASK? [/quote]na una full church na
Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Topmaike007(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
onyenze123:
Women are easily moved by what they hear. Men are moved by what they see (evidence)
yeah it z true.
Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Topmaike007(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
uzoclinton:
They have more problems than guys
grin FUNNY U OO
Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Topmaike007(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Didov1:
not only in churches, also in population female are much more than male.
na true oo
Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by STUPUDTHEISTS: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Topmaike007:
na true oo

Because scientific studies have shown that an average boy is more intelligent than an average girl, and there's a sound evidence of a negative correlation between intelligence and religiosity. Piece the rest yourself.
Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by STUPUDTHEISTS: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Rucheen:
Treated topic:

, 1. They are more emotional and therefore easily brainwashed

2. Searching​ for potential suitors

3. Others are: they are arguably more populated than men; most men are not Christians​ in heart, that is, have other/easier means to sort spiritual problems. etc.

Number 1 is absolutely true. Women have been shown to have higher EQ than men. This entails women will easily get swayed by rhetorics and sweet words.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by DJperdurabo: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Topmaike007:
Since when i have been attending church,the ones i have been to,such as RCCG,CAC AND WINNERS,DEEPER LIFE,ANGLICAN,ladies are always much than men and i strongly believe that is how it is worldwide

so my question now,is why are they much than guys.

pls kindly drop your oppinion

Simple!

They have more problems that need solution...mostly self inflicted.
Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Topmaike007(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
CC:Lalasticlala CC:MYND44 pls come and move it to the front page,because oppinion are needed
Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Revolva(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
STUPUDTHEISTS:

Number 1 is absolutely true. Women have been shown to have higher EQ than men. This entails women will easily get swayed by rhetorics and sweet words.

not Nigerian ladies OK why dem no go plenty for church when at dier younger age na oloshoism n prostitution no let dem see front at least 50% of dem
Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by marttol: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by Omuneizzy6(m): 5:17am On Apr 22, 2018
Because they are easily brainwashed by these pastors to stay, they have passion to save God, they easily fornicate, they easily realize their sins, some believe there they will see their future husband,Most girls are satan agent spiritualy but physically sitting in the church like an angel...

But Guys will be like '' watin this guy wan tell me wey i no know'' him be my fellow guy na...
But i wish pastors are beautiful ladies althrough eh i tell u, men for many pass... Because what our eyes sees, that is what we go for. At this scenario i rest my case for the next speaker below me... Next speaker over to you.
Re: Why Are Ladies Much Than Guys In The Church? by BlackAdam55(m): 5:21am On Apr 22, 2018
because most of them are LovePeddler in there youth,now that they are getting old(age not on there side) and they want to get married, they believe church is the only place for them to find a decent husband

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria's Most Philanthropic And Internationally Acclaimed Prophet? / Does God Make Mistakes?? / I Need Advice On How To Start Church Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.