Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Want To Partner With A Web Designer For Business, Who's Up? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Partner With A Web Designer For Business, Who's Up? (485 Views)

Web Content Writer Looking To Partner With Web Designers And Developers / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website / Serious And Honest Blogger To Partner With Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Partner With A Web Designer For Business, Who's Up? by FreakSonar(m): 1:03am On Sep 17, 2017
I got this really cool business idea that's web based. I'm 100% sure the business will be a success.. It's legit by way.. Any web designer that's interested should hit me up immediately.. So we can see and discuss in person. I'm based in Surulere, Lagos by the way. Here's my Number 08084281634
Re: I Want To Partner With A Web Designer For Business, Who's Up? by Yoshy: 2:24am On Sep 17, 2017
I'm up, bitrixmoney@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Partner With A Web Designer For Business, Who's Up? by SOFTENGR: 3:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Yoshy:
I'm up, bitrixmoney@gmail.com
Are u a web designer?
Re: I Want To Partner With A Web Designer For Business, Who's Up? by Yoshy: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Are u a web designer?

Yes
Re: I Want To Partner With A Web Designer For Business, Who's Up? by Realphilo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Check my signature, you can also whatsApp me, I'm open to business now.

FreakSonar:
I got this really cool business idea that's web based. I'm 100% sure the business will be a success.. It's legit by way.. Any web designer that's interested should hit me up immediately.. So we can see and discuss in person. I'm based in Surulere, Lagos by the way. Here's my Number 08084281634

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Get Millions Of Traffic To Your Website In 2017 / Help! How Can I Successfully Activate Facebook Instant Articles With Blogger. / Invitation To Bid - Ecommerce Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.