Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How Otem Adinoi Regarded 'witches And Wizards' In His Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Otem Adinoi Regarded 'witches And Wizards' In His Days (326 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Otem Adinoi Regarded 'witches And Wizards' In His Days by 0temAtum: 1:50am On Sep 17, 2017
I am very proud of my higher self, Adinoi. The guy in his days took so-called witches and Wizards like a pinch of salt. He didn't even recognise them or regard them as significant. How I wish Africa will come to such level too.

I follow the footsteps of Otem Adinoi and I don't also have regard for witches and Wizards. If you are a so-called witch or wizard, try unleash your power on me lemme see.

DOCTUFOS: Otem Erectus 171:25
25. What is a witch or a wizard before Otem? They are not even recognised in the language of Otem. He(Otem) is one who by the use of the head and divine wisdom changes the demented back to normal and say to them, do not accept whatever evil two million people say about you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Finite Beings—infinite Desires / “our Month Of Assurance In Christ Jesus” / 360gospel: St. Chika – Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.