Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Need An Interactive Property Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need An Interactive Property Website (860 Views)

How Much To Build An Interactive Blog? / How Much Does It Take To Have An Interactive Website / Simple Ways To Grow An Interactive Audience - Basic Blogging Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Interactive Property Website by DreamMove(m): 3:12am On Sep 17, 2017
I want a very nice and interractive website for my real estate business. Anyone that can help me out is very welcome to leave your contact for me to call you.
Kindly also drop a link to at least one of the websites you have designed for me to see you are serious.

Thank you.
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by Afam4eva(m): 3:17am On Sep 17, 2017
Do you have an example of the kind of website you want to design because the information you provided is somewhat vague.
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by DreamMove(m): 3:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:
Do you have an example of the kind of website you want to design because the information you provided is somewhat vague.

I have the whole idea of the website I want right in my head. Once I get someone who can build and design a good website then I tell them exactly what I want my website to look like and all the features I want to make it very unique.
A good website designer should be able to deliver what I have in my head with I give them all the info about it.
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by Afam4eva(m): 3:28am On Sep 17, 2017
DreamMove:

I have the whole idea of the website I want right in my head. Once I get someone who can build and design a good website then I tell them exactly what I want my website to look like and all the features I want to make it very unique.
A good website designer should be able to deliver what I have in my head with I give them all the info about it.
Ok. Pls drop your email so that i can contact you.
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by DreamMove(m): 3:31am On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Ok. Pls drop your email so that i can contact you.

Noted
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by Afam4eva(m): 3:41am On Sep 17, 2017
You can take down your email now for privacy reasons. I just shot you a mail.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by isaac99(m): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2017
I understand you need a high end and responsive website that is seo friendly ... email me on isaacugwu09@gmail.com or whatsapp me on 09057447675 let's discuss more on the project
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by tomholly: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Let's talk 07038641600
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by tomholly: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
DreamMove:
I want a very nice and interractive website for my real estate business. Anyone that can help me out is very welcome to leave your contact for me to call you.
Kindly also drop a link to at least one of the websites you have designed for me to see you are serious.

Thank you.
let's talk 07038641600

Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by YetidStores(f): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
DreamMove:

Thank you.

Havilah consults have the best reserved service for you. Call/WhatsApp 07067190222
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by excanny: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Call me 07030595988. I have a Property Listing script I build I am planning to sell. Fully interactive LOGIN and REGISTER pages.
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by MurphyInc(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2017
Call me on 09057276576 for all types of Website design.

Can also call me for Laptop and Phone sales and repair.
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by Webman007: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2017
Let Doers Technologies build the property website and your business.

We recently built one for

Landdeynaija.com

Efficacyconstruction.com

myhomematch.com.ng

The Website We will build for your business will BE

(1) Optimized for search engine...

(2) Fully responsive, mobile friendly and optimized for speed.

(3) It will be customized for you built the way and how you want it without compromising on usability and accessibility standards.

(4) Display all your products and services. With unlimited number of pages as much as you want.

(5) Have unlimited customized emails yourname@yourdomian.com.

(6) Have other tools/analytics attached for you to monitor your website traffic.

(7) We will manage and maintain it for free for the first 3 months after creation.

(cool We will show you how to manage the site yourself if you desire to do so.

(9) We will create and optimize social media accounts for your business if none exist at the moment.

Sign-up now by going to this link -/webdesign-services - Talk to us today...Call/Whatsapp on +234 8095966698, +234 8077040583

Email: info@doerstechnologies.com.ng
#Doerstechnologies #Websitedesign #OnlineSolutions #SEO #WebSolutions#MadeinLagos #Buildawebsite

Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by MRGRACE(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Contact me via WhatsApp 07060945564....here my samples nellyaniproperties.com & newtowndevelopers.com
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by LaifMedia: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Contact us at www.Laifmedia.com

info@laifmedia.com
Call/whatsapp: 07063860337

Fully Optimized website
User Friendly
Payment Integration
Unlimited page designs

We bring your ideas to live.
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by snnaija(f): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
just contact www.cloudlinedesigns.com and your work will be delivered in full within a week on 08127403006, our work include www.blueribbonlounge.com. www.ticketlander.com and so on
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by TopYouGo: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2017
TopYouGo is specialized in Web Development and has professionals that will handle your project intelligently. You can check my website for a sample.
Re: I Need An Interactive Property Website by problemsolver1: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
DreamMove:

I can design.the website for you,chat me up.on WhatsApp 07039361593.here is my work nazarethschoolng.org, bethlehemgirlscollegeng.org,beaconlightschools.com,dgilng.com

(1) (Reply)

If you have Nigeria Adsense account , comman exchange it with my facebook page / How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org / How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.