Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? (838 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? by blackwhite001: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2017
This question has been on my mind for a decade right now and i think this is an opportunity for me to ask my people here, so no much talks just give me a clear explanation down here ��
Re: If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? by Lex11(m): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
We don't have all the numbers. Yet, we know Adam was Methuselah's "great grand-father" and we know how long both lived on earth.

Adam begat Cain, Cain begat Enoch, Enoch (at 65 years of age) begat Methuselah.

"And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died." - Genesis 5:5

"And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died." - Genesis 5:27

Safe to say that by the time Methuselah was 900... Adam had died.

-------
"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." - Romans 10:17
Re: If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? by Phi001(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Your question is quite confusing. Do you mean how long did Adam live? If that's the case, then the Bible records that Adam lived up to 930.
Re: If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? by Hier(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
blackwhite001:
This question has been on my mind for a decade right now and i think this is an opportunity for me to ask my people here, so no much talks just give me a clear explanation down here ��

Decade

That's sth
Re: If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
research, genetics and history reveals people live longer today than anytime in history.. my point is.. neither Adam nor Methuselah lived that long
Re: If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Wilgrea7:
research, genetics and history reveals people live longer today than anytime in history.. my point is.. neither Adam nor Methuselah lived that long

You are commenting on the wrong thread Bro
You are making a point without posting anything earlier

Maka WHY cool

Re: If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
GoodMuyis:

You are commenting on the wrong thread Bro You are making a point without posting anything earlier
Maka WHY cool
if you say so
Re: If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? by dalaman: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
That's ancient Jewish folklore it has nothing to do with reality.

(1) (Reply)

The Life Of A Man After His Death (pic) / Atheist's Come In / See What A Child Was Pictured Doing At Building Site That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.