Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

You Are A Thief , God Tells Anointed Servant - MFM Pastor Reveals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are A Thief , God Tells Anointed Servant - MFM Pastor Reveals (438 Views)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Thief , God Tells Anointed Servant - MFM Pastor Reveals by NFFGG: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2017
God Reveals How Difficult To Make Heaven

By Pst Olumide Akinrinlola

God will not forgive me if I don't share this story. It happened to one of my mother in thy Lord. She is an evangelist wholesomely anointed by God. A woman who had severally demonstrated the supernatural power of God and very rooted in evangelism. She can't do without Winning a soul in a day.

This faithful day, she came back from her farm and as usual, she hardly settle down before she rushed out with her Bible to go on evangelism to at least win a soul which has become a daily exercise to her. According to her, while she was on the road going, she heard the voice of God calling her name loud and clear. She quickly responded that she was all ears and she stopped beside the road to hear why God was calling. God talking to her wasn't a new thing cos she is the type who hears audibly from God directly and have received physical visitation of angels severally.

She thought God has called to tell her about something or send her on errand as usual. But she was wrong this time. The following conversation ensued between her and God according to what she shared with me.

God: Omobola my daughter, you hardly rest a day without propagating my gospel. Not minding the scorching sun or the stress you went through in the farm, you will always go out to do my work. You have laboured so much in preaching my gospel and call the sinners to repentance everyday without minding the weather and that is why I decided to have mercy on you.

God: My daughter..

Omobola: I am listening my lord.

God: you are always on the road, moving from house to house to win soul for me tirelessly everyday, but do you know if you slump today on this road because of my work and die, you cannot make heaven.

Omobola: Haa! Why Lord? What have I done that warrant losing my heaven Lord.

God: my daughter, you cannot enter heaven if you die today because you refused to confess your sin before me. And that is why I decided to show mercy by informing you today because of your faithfulness in doing my work.

Omobola: Shivering!! And became a stammerer instantly. She replied God. What sin is that sir, @ my age? I am more than 70 years. So, I am always conscious of confessing my sin if I commit one cos I am always after heaven at my age. God, please remind me. Tell me now and I will amend because your servant did not remember ever committing any sin without confessing them before you Lord.

God : My daughter, you are thief.

Omobola : laugh!!! She did not believe she was a thief and asked : what did I steal Lord cos I did not remember stealing anybody's property.

God : December 12, 1970 by 2pm, you stole N20 from the ceiling and you refused to confess it before me and do restitution. In 1988, by April 5, around 4pm in the evening, you went to the building materials shop of Mr..... to buy a sharpener to sharpen your cutlass, the amount it was sold to you was N50 but you were very broke. So, you paid N30 and promise the owner of the shop that you will bring the balance later. Till today, you did not pay the balance of the money. God also told her the last one which I may not discuss here because I did not remember the third one very well again.

I now turned to her, what happened next MA? She told me she start to cry bitterly because all the sins God raised against her were very true, correct, and nothing but the truth. She said God asked her to confess and go and do restitution. But she explained to me about the N20 she took from the ceiling, she narrated the Story like this.

She said she keeps all her money on the ceiling and always go there to take money anytime she is in need. According to her, one day the wife of her son also went there to keep N20 in the place unknown to her. She was hungry one day and went to check the ceiling to see if she has money there and fortunately met N20 and she did not know that the money did not belong to her.

Then one faithful day, her son's wife went to the ceiling as she wanted to take her N20 for her personal use and discovered the money was not longer there. She told me that when her daughter inlaw start to make inquiry and asked her about the missing money , she did not open up that she was the one who took the money but instead of her explaining herself, she was busy quarrelling with her daughter inlaw, asking when exactly did she start to use the ceiling as her safe box. She did not open up neither did she confess it until God called her a thief.

You see! For 3days, I was sober when I heard this true live story from my mother in thy Lord because I don't know how baby Christian like us will scale through with lots of this touching revelations. While having this thought everyday with heavy heart, the Holy Spirit quickly reminded me of Ephesians 2:8-9 which says:

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast"

In short, our righteousness cannot take us to heaven despite being a born again Christian. The assignment will need to do on daily basis as a Christian is to always confess our sins, known and unknown sin, exchange our unrighteousness for the righteousness of Christ Jesus everyday . Continuously, we must ask God for the grace to make heaven anytime we say our personal prayer to Him.

For you unbelievers, you must first accept Jesus and confess Him as your Lord and Savior before you can even think of making heaven. The backsliders must also rededicate their lives to Christ first.

Say: Lord Jesus, I am sorry for my sin. Forgive me all my sin today. I accept you and confess you as my Lord and Savior today. Come into my life and stay there forever. Amen.

Olumide Akinrinlola hinted
Re: You Are A Thief , God Tells Anointed Servant - MFM Pastor Reveals by zionmde: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2017
Bunch of rubbish. 2 corr 5:19.
Any vision any dream any so called prophecy not according to God's word is a big LIE
Re: You Are A Thief , God Tells Anointed Servant - MFM Pastor Reveals by bedspread: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2017
GOD BLESS U SIR OP

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERY INCH OF THIS

DEAR FATHER, I AM SORRY.... I PLEAD THAT YOU FORGIVE ME OF ALL MY SINS FROM THE DAY I WAS BORN . LORD JESUS HAVE MERCY ON ME...

(1) (Reply)

Life In Christ / Jesus Christ Where Are You? / Don't Be The Guinea Pig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.