Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Guy & 'pastor' Who Tried To Scam Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Guy & 'pastor' Who Tried To Scam Him (570 Views)

Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Guy & 'pastor' Who Tried To Scam Him by Letenwam: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2017
A 'wise' Nigerian guy has shared screenshots of a hilarious conversation he had with a supposed “pastor”, who prophesied to him on Facebook and told him a woman in his family didn't want him to progress in life.

According to the pastor:

“In my few prayers with you, I saw a woman in your family who don’t need your progress. you need to do something to break this yoke” The pastor wrote to him.

“Beloved in my prayers for you. God wants you to give a sacrifice that will pain you, a great seed of faith that will come from the heart and in less than one week you will begin to see Gdos divine intervention in your life.

The enemy would try all they can to see that you don’t get delivered from this yoke by not doing that the Lord has instructed you to do. But do not give chance to the devil to deny you of your rights.”

How this Nigerian guy shut down the pastor is so hilarious! Read below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/guy-shares-screenshots-pastor-wanted-scam/

lalasticlala

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Guy & 'pastor' Who Tried To Scam Him by bedspread: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2017
THANK YOU MY DADDY....
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Guy & 'pastor' Who Tried To Scam Him by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Guy & 'pastor' Who Tried To Scam Him by okonja(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2017
lOL
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Guy & 'pastor' Who Tried To Scam Him by Jumbus31(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Epic reply from the smart guy.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Guy & 'pastor' Who Tried To Scam Him by decatalyst(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2017
Awon eleribu sombori undecided

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Guy & 'pastor' Who Tried To Scam Him by MhizzAJ(f): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Religion Worthless? / Man Gets Erection After Christ Mercyland Prophet, Fufeyin, Performs Miracle On H / What Happens If I Commit Suicide In My Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.