Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

For Lease:Chevrolet Astro Bus To Convey Goods/electronis/equipment/people - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / For Lease:Chevrolet Astro Bus To Convey Goods/electronis/equipment/people (904 Views)

Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. / Concrete Pump And Concrete Mixer For Lease & Hire,construction Equipment Rent / I Convey Goods/Passengers Within Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Lease:Chevrolet Astro Bus To Convey Goods/electronis/equipment/people by olumii: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2010
A Chevrolet Astro bus is available for lease to customer who are in dire need of transportation. The bus is suitable for DJ(to convey musical equipment and speakers), Caterers(to convey foods and catering equipment), Shop owners(to convey goods,provisions,electronics),

The bus has seating for 4 people and a large cargo space and this can be further expanded by removing the 2 seats at the rear.

For inquiry and booking, please call 07095048797, 08022228584, 08027484242, 08055348401
Re: For Lease:Chevrolet Astro Bus To Convey Goods/electronis/equipment/people by olumii: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
Bump.
Re: For Lease:Chevrolet Astro Bus To Convey Goods/electronis/equipment/people by olumii: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2010
Bump.
Re: For Lease:Chevrolet Astro Bus To Convey Goods/electronis/equipment/people by olumii: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2010
Bump.
Re: For Lease:Chevrolet Astro Bus To Convey Goods/electronis/equipment/people by olumii: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
Expecting your calls and inquiries. grin
Re: For Lease:Chevrolet Astro Bus To Convey Goods/electronis/equipment/people by naijacutee(f): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
Is this vehicle available for rent - to be used once every two weeks? I'll be embarking on a project soon, and it would be a waste of money to buy a new bus when we will only need one every two weeks.
Re: For Lease:Chevrolet Astro Bus To Convey Goods/electronis/equipment/people by olumii: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2010
@naijacutee, Yes it is available for rent. Please send me a mail on the exact usage for the forthnightly use and the hours you intend to use it for. My email and phone numbers are above for further contact.

(1) (Reply)

Get High Quality HANDBILL As Low As N10,000 For Your Product/service/events / I Will Pay You N10,000 Within Two Days / Agro Commodities Contracts Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.