Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

The Best Premier League XI Vs The Best La Liga XI On FIFA 18 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Premier League XI Vs The Best La Liga XI On FIFA 18 (2908 Views)

Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS / UEFA All-time Champions League XI / The 25 Best Premier League Players In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Premier League XI Vs The Best La Liga XI On FIFA 18 by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Which team do you think is the best?

Re: The Best Premier League XI Vs The Best La Liga XI On FIFA 18 by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Heart is saying Laliga, head says PremierLeague
Re: The Best Premier League XI Vs The Best La Liga XI On FIFA 18 by maxwell530(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2017
Remove debryne and put said mane.....remove Zlatan and put Kane

Then we are good to go
Re: The Best Premier League XI Vs The Best La Liga XI On FIFA 18 by maxwell530(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2017
Remove debryne and put saido mane.....remove Zlatan and put Kane

Then we are good to go
Re: The Best Premier League XI Vs The Best La Liga XI On FIFA 18 by homesteady(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Heart is saying Laliga, head says PremierLeague

It should be the other way round. The head(brain) roots for logical things, while the heart roots for illogical things.

Can any of the EPL players displace any of the La liga players on the list?
Re: The Best Premier League XI Vs The Best La Liga XI On FIFA 18 by Aphrygian(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
homesteady:

It should be the other way round. The head(brain) roots for logical things, while the heart roots for illogical things.

Can any of the EPL players displace any of the La liga players on the list?
u mean de gea can not displace oblack, or luiz cant do godin? . The only area i see la liga having upper hand is the firepower area.
Re: The Best Premier League XI Vs The Best La Liga XI On FIFA 18 by homesteady(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Aphrygian:
u mean de gea can not displace oblack, or luiz cant do godin? . The only area i see la liga having upper hand is the firepower area.

How dare you compare Luiz to Godin? grin That's huge disrespect! Godin has been one of the best defenders in the world for a while now, even better than Ramos in the art of defending.

Oblack - De Gea is debatable, but I would give it to De Gea because Oblack sucks at penalties.

(1) (Reply)

Betting Is Business (2 Odds Only) / I'm Going To Liverpool - Tevez / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.