Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection (34719 Views)

Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag / Susan Rosemon And The Inspiration For Creating This Reflection CD Dress / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by Emmalez(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2017
Meet Selemon Susan Funke the founder of “Susan Rosemon” Fashion Brand. The fast rising fashion designer aged 23, hails from Nigeria and is a graduate of the University of Ibadan where she studied Educational management. My passion for fashion started since I was a lass. I started learning how to sew at the early age of seven from my mother who also learnt from my grandmother. It’s a family heritage. From the early age of seven, I wanted to be more creative than my mum and she really encouraged me, supported my dream and kept pushing me hard to be a better me. She has always been my number one mentor and role model.
Today I can do so much with my hands thanks to my mum. Asides from designing and making dresses; I design and make costumes, bags, shoes, hats, accessories. I also do interior decoration and can work with materials of any kind, from fabrics, paper, plastic, glass, beads, and so on. The reason I know so much is because of the drive and passion within me. Learning and creating new designs each day keeps me going in this competitive industry.

One of my memorable fashion experiences is the Nigeria’s Next Top Designer 2016 competition in which I made top 7 from over 500 fashion designers shortlisted. My 2017 Newspaper Series Collection was inspired by God. The truth is, I wouldn’t even come this far without Gods divine guidance and direction. With all these gifts that I have, I hope to inspire the upcoming generation to seat tight and be productive.
My advice to upcoming entrepreneurs, is to find something you are passionate about, learn it so well and be your own boss. You don’t need to have the talent or skill, just be passionate and love what you do. Surely there will be a lot of challenges faced, but with hard work and prayer, you will break grounds.
Check Photos Below:-

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/09/photos-checkout-susan-rosemon.html

13 Likes

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by Emmalez(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by josephine123: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by veekid(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
The tailor is jobless

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by emeijeh(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
What If it starts raining, and she got no umbrella?

What happens next?

She will just

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by olaolulazio(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Wow..... This is lovely!

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by pembisco(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
You mean she did that with news papers?

37 Likes

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by Daxyd4realzy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
cute

4 Likes

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by mfujah(m): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cool

4 Likes

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by Winning123: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Very creative. Hope youths in South East and other parts of the country will devote their time and energy on something very productive instead of following that boy called Kanu

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by fognext: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Creative....nice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by jobaltol: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lovely....shows that she is mentally empowered to make a change in her generation...keep.it up maam

9 Likes

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by Ella001(f): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
pretty

3 Likes

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by 2shure: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jus lighter
And she becomes
Fully naked
And if fire not put off quick
She becomes suya.
Imagine she wearing this shiiit out
And fuc
All of a fuckin sudden
Rain starts.
Omo na perverts go dey snap selfies o.
She go wet
Naked cause. Water against paper
Na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by teemanbastos(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Creative tho'

but how does this stop python dance from falling from this roommate who took my chicken lipsrsealed
Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by OKorowanta: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Vaseline crew will cherish d first pix and they might
frame it in their bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by joepentwo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
So so glamorous

1 Like

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by BuhariNaWah: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Haba!
This thing o tear o!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by baby124: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Wow. This takes a lot of brain to do. Beauty and Brain
Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by fognext: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Winning123:

Very creative. Hope youths in South East and other parts of the country will devote their time and energy on something very productive instead of following that boy called Kanu

Common man, can't you just put aside this tribal issue? It's not helping anyone

11 Likes

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by UnknownT: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Wetin aboki wan use sell suya now?

5 Likes

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by LOVEGINO(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
olaolulazio:
Wow..... This is lovely!
abi? Use am enter rain u go know hwfa
Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by silasweb(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is so cool

1 Like

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by Kolawoleblgn: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nice creative work. More of you and your likes
Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by Sunkyphil(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
innovative
Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by Sunkyphil(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
LOVEGINO:
abi? Use am enter rain u go know hwfa
grin
Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by bestspoke: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
veekid:
The tailor is jobless
I concur
Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
emeijeh:
What If it starts raining, and she got no umbrella?

What happens next?

She will just
grin
nice concept though

Listen to my freestyle @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670

Also listen to my song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002

1 Like

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by iluvdonjazzy: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
what i see here is dat she is effontlessly beautiful and her market will sell well now.
Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by Sijo01(f): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
She shouldn't offend someone holding kerosen and lighter undecided

1 Like

Re: Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection by medolab90(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
nice

all I need to do is to have a lighter with me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Tobechukwu Onwumere, Winner Of Mr University Africa 2018, From UNILAG (Pix) / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? (Photo) / A Woman's Weird Christmas Themed Hairstyle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.