Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] (1565 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) / Tiwa Savage Shows Her Zanku Moves In Bra Top / Tiwa Savage Shows Her 'I Miss Him' Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by ebonyblognaija: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
this one weak me lol...tiwa sef don join bad gang..

https/.www.ebonynaija.com

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by Dammytemmy(f): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by ednited(f): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hate is strong word
but I HATE TIWA SAVAGE. . . .FULL STOP
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
dis one is not news abeg. By the way let army put 10m naira bounty on nnamdi kanu head. His location will be exposed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
this what she is doing to encourage young girls, called her fans
ednited:
Hate is strong word

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked
U don reach here nw nw.

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by Evablizin(f): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
ednited:
Hate is strong word
seconded
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by ednited(f): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
HsLBroker:
this what she is doing to encourage young girls, called her fans

God please give brain to those singing all about money, dressing so bad and acting like this women
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
ednited:

God please give brain to those singing all about money, dressing so bad and acting like this women
amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by Evablizin(f): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
drunkcow:
U don reach here nw nw.
hahaha u neva see something
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by GloriaNinja(f): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
SHE CAN SNIFF SHIT IF SHE LIKES
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
ednited:
Hate is strong word

Why? Because she smokes Shisha? Don't you smoke too?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by ednited(f): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
Why? Because she smokes Shisha? Don't you smoke too?
I have many reasons
I aint smoke anything lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
ednited:

I have many reasons

I aint smoke anything lol
I thought there's a traditional thing Ethiopians smoke. Give me some reasons why you don't like her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by ednited(f): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I thought there's a traditional thing Ethiopians smoke. Give me some reasons why you don't like her.

When it comes to drug, we chew khat. . a lot (not me)

I hate her cuz of the things she do like this one, hate the way she dress up on her clip and none of her song is cool.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
ednited:

When it comes to drug, we chew khat. . a lot (not me)

I hate her cuz of the things she do like this one, hate the way she dress up on her clip and none of her song is cool.
Don't mind me. I don't know that Ethiopians smoke anything. I was just guessing. What's khat made from? Would I like it?

Tiwa has one or two cool songs. You are into cool song a lot, it seems.
Listen to "Olorun Mi" sung by her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by ednited(f): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Don't mind me. I don't know that Ethiopians smoke anything. I was just guessing. What's khat made from? Would I like it?

Tiwa has one or two cool songs. You are into cool song a lot, it seems.
Listen to "Olorun Mi" sung by her.

Okay, .i'll try that song

Khat is a leaf that grows in ET. It's legal in few countries including ET. Ethiopia get million dollars a year by selling Khat to Arab countries. It's a drug that keep you active and very fast for the day. Many university students use it here but it will definetly cause you health problems
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by numtums(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
ednited:
Hate is strong word
Does she think you exist... Hell NO. Go f**k ya self.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
ednited:

Okay, .i'll try that song

Khat is a leaf that grows in ET. It's legal in few countries including ET. Ethiopia get million dollars a year by selling Khat to Arab countries. It's a drug that keep you active and very fast for the day. Many university students use it here but it will definetly cause you health problems
I just read up on it. I never knew the substance existed. It hasn't found it's way to this part of the world yet. What do you think I would like if I come to Ethiopia?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by ednited(f): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2017
numtums:
Does she think you exist... Hell NO. Go f**k ya self.
Someone gon mad. That's my opinon, and I hate her

I DO HATE HER And am thankful she don't know me, who is she even? Who are you even?

lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Shisha Smoking Skills [photo] by numtums(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2017
ednited:

Someone gon mad. That's my opinon, and I hate her

I DO HATE HER
And am thankful she don't know me, who is she even? Who are you even?

lol
seriously f**k ya opinion dear, you ain't even a Nigerian. I'll choose to ignore you

(1) (Reply)

Peter Pleads "Pardon Us, We Have Resolved Our Issues" / Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa, Show Off Cleverage In New Photo / Actress Ini Edo Looking Cute In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.