Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas (4311 Views)

Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. / Copyrights And Patenting: A Guide To Protecting Your Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by newwork(f): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2007
I am a small forum in the states and my members are looking for opportunities of investment and to earn extra income. If you have any proven opportunties to share, I would love to hear more about them.

Thanks
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by Seun(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2007
You could start a private power generation company that uses our abundant gas to generate cheap electricity.
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by Efoma27(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2007
Hi I got a business plan and have been looking for someone to invest in it. If you are interested please contact me by email- saiintlawrencej@yahoo.co.uk. It is something lucrative only just see if you will be interested.
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by bestteam(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2007
Hello newwork feel free to send an email to this email address clubteambuilder@yahoo.com because i have some tested and trusted home base business you can do that will fetch you good income. I will even give u free material to let you see the analysis of the way the most lucrative one among them works.
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by slim49z(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2007
labooma:

MAKE MONEY WITH FREE E-GOLD ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!

MAKE MONEY FAST WITH ONLY $5.00. THIS REALLY WORKS!

Make from $20,000 to $50,000 in as little as 4 -6 weeks with only an initial investment of $5,by using a simple secure internet account called e-gold, that takes only a few minutes to join and get started.

Sign up for a FREE E-GOLD account by clicking on the link below: (or put it into your browser)

http://www./e-gold.asp?=4559844

I¹ve actually taken the 10 minutes it requires to join this wacky bunch of optimists and I'm hoping that there are others out there that will spare the change to try this.

READ ON: I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. "A little while back, I was browsing through news groups and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $5.00!

So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send only $1.00 to each of the 4 E-gold account stated in this article.

You then place your e-gold no at the bottom of the list at the #5th position and email it to your friends as well as post this message (with your e-gold account in the list) to at least 200 newsgroups.

(There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it.

I figured "what have I got to lose except $5.00, right?" So I invested the measly $5.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!

Within days, I started getting money coming into my E-gold account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.

In my first week, I made about $25.00 which means that 25 people joined the group after they saw my posted messages.

By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it¹s still growing.

This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it¹s still coming in rapidly. It¹s certainly worth $5.00 and the few minutes it took to join E-gold

I have spent more than that on the lottery!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you need it.

I promise you that if you follow the directions EXACTLY, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!

SUGGESTION:

Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or download it.)

Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's that easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $5.00.

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $20,000 or more can be yours in 4 to 6 weeks. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.

Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it’s a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.

Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1:

Take a few minutes to join e-gold:

http://www./e-gold.asp?=4559844

The Internet's most trusted Internet banking system for your future income. When creating your e-gold account make sure you use a valid e-mail address. for access to your acct-sent when signing in on another IP

STEP 2

Once you have an e-gold account running, use e-gold to post $1 to EACH of the 5 e-gold numbers below.

To do this you may need to fund your e-gold account with e-gold with $5 from your area distributor or internet

What you are doing is creating a service. This is absolutely legal! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!

Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. But I looked around and did some homework and found it was perfectly legal.

Here is the 5 individual e-gold account that you have to send $1 to through e-gold for this to work properly and for you to receive money.

(If you don't send the money and decide to post the message with your name in it anyway, our automated account filter will instantly pick this up and terminate your account, immediately, besides the other penalties!!

If you did this you could get into serious trouble because it is fraud. (So follow the instructions and post the $5 and you will make lots of money with no hassles.)

Now send $1 to each of these following e-gold account no through your e-gold account: (Just in case you still haven't one yet, use this link to open one in your name,

http://www./e-gold.asp?=4559844 it is all free

and pay$1 to each the following 5 e-gold accounts

1.) 4676439

2.) 4903540

3.) 4903781

4.) 4640555

5.) 4902327

STEP 3

Now take the #1 e-gold account No off the list that you see above, move the other e-gold account No up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc.) and add Your account No as number 5 on the list.

STEP 4

Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to the original as possible.

Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups (there are thousands of groups).

And email your message to as many people you can but remember, the more you post and email the more money you make! This is perfectly legal!

If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the Postal Lottery laws.

Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions.

You are simply paying into a money making chain of participants and if the chain is broken you are screwing someone else out of their fair share.

So, as each person who joins the family and the directions are followed, five members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each.

You then insert your E-gold account No into the list and it will move up geometrically. So that when your name reaches the #1 position you will have potentially received thousands of dollars into your account!!!

What an opportunity for only a total of $5.00 !! $1 for each of the first five people listed above

To begin with, please send your joining fee now and then add your own E-gold account No to the list and you're in business!

HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS?

Use Netscape, Internet Explorer or Mozilla firefox and try searching for various newsgroups(on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

Log on any search engine like yahoo.com,google.com, altavista.com, excite.com, etc., then search with the subject ‘‘millionaire message board’’ or ‘‘money making message board’’ or ‘‘employment message board’’ or ‘‘money making discussions’’ or ''money making forum’’ or ‘‘business message board’’ etc.

You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click on them one by one and you will find the option 'post a new message'. Then Post this article as a 'new message' by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting copy then paste from the edit menu.

Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button.

You're done with your first one! It only takes about 60 seconds to complete postings on message boards after you catch on.

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!

BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200!That is it You will begin receiving money in your account from around the world within days!

JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE E-GOLD ACCOUNT NUMBERS ARE CORRECT.

Now the WHY part out of 200 postings:
Say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my ACCOUNT NO at #5 on the letter.

Each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at # 4 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, this is an additional $25.00 for me.

Now those 24 each make 200 minimum posts with my name at #3 and only 5 replies each. This brings in an additional $125.00. Those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #2 and receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00.

Ok, now here is the FUN part, each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM of 200 letters with my name at #1 and they receive 5 replies each.

That just made me $3,125.00!!!

A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - !!

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to e-gold numbers using e-gold on the list, putting your name at number 5 again. And start posting again.

The thing to remember is that thousands of people all over the world are joining the Internet and reading these articles everyday.

JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOW!! So, can you afford $5.00 to see if it really works?? I think so!

People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what!

What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet & newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try ??

Anyway, it is only $5.00 for a chance at thousands. Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

There's no use trying to cheat for only $5.00 ***

Please. use only opt-in resources for this material it will work for you and it works much faster without soliciting or spamming and higher responses*** !!!

With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones,

Damn!  This post is way too long. I'm sorry but not of us has time for a long post like this.

Slim
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by omogidi234(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2007
newwork'
It is good that good people like you are thinking of investing in Nigeria. Before I make any meaningful suggestion(meaningful you know is relative), I will like to tell you about AA Rescue. Somebody sat down and thought of helping people whose car breakdown and by extension make his money. The company has close to 100,000 cars subscription on a yearly payment of 25,000 NGN. Whereever your vehicle breaks down all you need is a call. Now there is Durojaiye Mobile Toilet, providing mobile toilets for events, conference and occassions. Today I am aware that they have close to 50,000 mobile toilets or more which are constantly put to use, I must remind you that it is not free. There are a lot of pioneering business/investment that you can do well in. I am not too much in agreement with all these fast investments going on around here. I do not have problem with them but I think it is High Time we broke away from the norm of doing what everybody is doing. When there are actually things nobody is doing which can fetch money. Please post your e-mail add and I will give you one or two useful hints.
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by kelexworld(f): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2007
Please post your e-mail add and I will give you one or two useful hints.

@omogidi234

please i would appreciate it, if you send a copy of your hints to me.kayceyo@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by manp1: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2007
Visit : www.netcadsolution.com, i'm sure u will get what need there. it's the first capacity building service company in nigeria dedicated to work with their clients via building their current capacity/net worth to achieve their goals.

regards.
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by chaj(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2007
newwork,

would your forum be interested in solar-powered water pumping, and irrigation system, i've been commissioned to draw up a proposal on same for a middle-belt state.

I'm in search of foreign partners with technical expertise.

k10resources@gmail.com

cheers
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by herbsman(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2007
Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production
« on: November 06, 2007, 11:08 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapa Apparels has been actively invovled in clothing and outer garment production for over 18months.We produce dress shirts and casual shirts,skirts,pants,jackets,work wear overalls,military and para-military uniforms e.t.c. for both sex and kids.Fabrics used include;wool,cotton,linen,khaki,polyester,rayon,corduroy, jeans,oxford cotton e.t.c.

Our expansion drive neccessitates that partners must come in to invest in the purchase of assorted fabrics,power generating sets,industrial sewing and over-locking machines,website,office space on the Island,marketing van and car, digital camera and lightning, tailoring accessories to mention a few.

Our vison is to be the dominant clothing brand for the New generation of Nigerians and gradually take on the world.Our few customers have been dazzled with our cut, garment construction and details, fabric quality and quality of stitches and fit.

Presently, the Creative Director is ably assisted by 2 professional tailor at the studio at Ogba in Lagos.The C.D. holds a diploma in accounting and a B.S.c in Business Administration.He also holds a diploma in dressmaking from Nobel Afrik.

We need 10 investors with a minimum stake of N250,000:00 or $2,000.the business plan reveals a Return on Capital Employed of 52.5%.Kindly, forward your questions and enquiries to request for the business plan for the firm:

The Creative Director
Wapa Apparel
16 bolaji Tiwalade close
off yaya abatan by Maternity Bus stop
wapaapparels@yahoo.com
0802 329 2279

Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by uwa234: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2007
hi ppl, am really getting bored going through this nairaland forum.are there no real ideas out there to make money??na wah ooooooooooo. everybody is saying the same thing and everybody is hussling everybody.lets try to raise eachothers standard of living by posting good business ideas and not trying to scam one another.
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by olumilde: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2007
there are bad ( business) ideas, good (business) ideas,GOD (business) ideas i think what people really need is the latter,a business idea inspired by GOD,because when u have the GOD idea, the LIFE in it will bring investor and will susutain it .visit www.dudumobile.com and send any enquiry to olumideadekunle@dudumobile.com
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by olumilde: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2007
there are bad  ( business) ideas,  good (business) ideas, and GOD (business) ideas i think what people really need is the latter,a business idea inspired by GOD,because when u have the GOD idea, the  LIFE  in it will bring investors and will sustain it .visit www.dudumobile.com and send any enquiry to olumideadekunle@dudumobile.com
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by aPr: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2007
Fish farming and snail farming are very lucrative. Over 400% profit in 6-8weeks. Minimal risk if you can get a seasoned

farmer to help you out.
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2007
@aPR

really? Can you break down the fish and snail farming thing? And how do u make such profit in 6-8 weeks?
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by jegedeab(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2007
Hello,
I'm a Bioenergy expert, with specialization in Biogas Generation.
For your onsite Power Generation.I need investors
You can contact me on 234 8035753909, 01-7948020.
Biodun.

Check out my first mini-plant here http://green.onevillage.tv/?p=171

Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by adeoflagos: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2010
@ Jegedeab,

I am specifically interested in your Biogas generation project. Before giving suggestions or input, I am into Bioenergy, and am based in North America where I work with a major oil&gas company. Couple of my scientific publications are available online but a significant part of my work is in oil-related bioenergy project, but there are couple of points. The whole idea is to generate methane using carbon-based materials.

Your biogas equipment is ideal for rural areas and will likely be a hit, but you may still need to improve it.

My advice at this point is that prior to seeking investment in your project you probably still need to improve the technical aspect of the gas generating equipment. Have you had a look at what the Indians/Asians are doing in this area? They have done a lot (and commercialize) in this area and their ideas may help in improving the design, and the materials you are using.

Why use tarpaulin to build the equipment? How durable is this. Have you worked out the biosolid:water ratio for optimal methane production, and how does this influence carbon-dioxide:methane balance. I understand the challenges you may be facing in doing all this but keep doing what you are doing. I really like what you are doing because I've had similar interest myself. I may be able to help in some technical aspects of your work, and maybe someday in the investment aspect (not giving promises though). My e-mail is adeoflagos@hotmail.com, I may be able to forward some technical materials to you, but most of them should be available free online, just use the right keyword for your search.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by Tpc: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
TransPacific Caribbean Limited is into Bulk Freighting of Agricultural, Energy and Maritime tonnage.
We are Terminal Operators at DSC jetty in Warri. We are currently looking for clients looking for Agricutural exports like cocoa, plam kernnel shells, wheat, rice, soya beans, hides and skins, e.t.c, Energy Products, and Maritime Equipments.
If your investor have serious clients willing to use our facilities, we are willing to go into negociations.
Bankers:- first bank, fcmb and zenith
If interested call
Rume 08083441249
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by Fabrio: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello.

I am Dhaneesh Business Development Manger Fabrio LLC Dubai. Now we are introducing a new unique product for interior and exterior wall paneling and flooring.

We all ready have a market network in India and China and we are searching for new distributors for other country’s like Nigeria , Libya , and all other African and European country’s if you are interested to know more about our products and implementing system please contact me at Dhaneesh fabrio@email.com or visit our website http://fabrio.net/products.html

You can also call me on 00971 55 2952080 ,00971 4 2503913
Fax 00971 4 2503914

Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by Tpc: 9:02am On May 22, 2012
newwork: I am a small forum in the states and my members are looking for opportunities of investment and to earn extra income. If you have any proven opportunties to share, I would love to hear more about them.

Thanks

Follows us on twitter @tpcfidelity
Agriculture, Energy, Maritime, investment oppurtuines, supply, import, export
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by ephilipand: 4:31pm On May 24, 2012
Our investment opportunity for charcoal exportation is for those who would/can not have the time for the day to day running of the business. And for those looking for additional means of making extra money.

We would appreciate JOINT VENTURE & EQUITY PARTICIPATION with very good and reasonable returns on investment.

Interested client(s)? Add me on whatsapp +2348176168355.
Download whatsapp @ http://www.whatsapp.com
or
Call: +2348176168355
or
Gtalk: omobolaji.joel@gmail.com
Ytalk: omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by zeestone99(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2012
buy your inverters/ups and batteries at affordable rates 4rm delobs electronics.....also inverter installation n load seperatn.....just call or sms 2348184171193 for more info
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by zeestone99(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2012
buy your inverters/ups and batteries at affordable rates 4rm delobs electronics.....also inverters installatns n load seperatn.....just call or sms 2348184171193 for more info
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by mideoguntu: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hello am a business consultant, can u invest on solid minerals, exportation, and real estate call and mail me if interested
mayowa oguntuyi
mideoguntuyi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas by padron4(m): 2:39am On Aug 13, 2014
You can get a whole lot of investment opportunities on www.naijainvestgateway.com

(1) (Reply)

Need A Soft Loan Urgently / Zenon Oil 10 Million Naira Investment / Dual Fuel/gas Carburetors For Generators Is Available @ 18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.