Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

(true Story) I Once Slept On The Streets Of Ghana –patoranking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (true Story) I Once Slept On The Streets Of Ghana –patoranking (405 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) / E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(true Story) I Once Slept On The Streets Of Ghana –patoranking by kelvidiscipline: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Even as he has attained fame and become a celeb, not many people would know that Dancehall singer, Patoranking, had been in the music business for over a decade. Interestingly, the young man has seen the other side of life in his quest to climb the stardom ladder.

While speaking on a programme on Cool FM, Lagos, the singer revealed that at a point in his life, he travelled to Ghana in search of greener pastures only to end up sleeping on the streets......Continue Reading....Nobody Wey No Fit Make Am

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Pics Of Dead "Evil Bat Sent To Her Family By Her Village People / Porsche Officially Launch $16 Million Hybrid Yacht(photos) / Mr Eazi's Message For The People Misquoting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.