Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment (1200 Views)

Pope Francis Gives New Appointment To Cardinal Okpaleke / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Kukah Gets Pope’s Special Appointment On Human Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by jamesbridget13(f): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Happy Sunday great nairalanders. If you believe in God and that He is doing great things, continue reading.

Let somebody shout hallelujah! Only God can do what no man can do. When God remembers you, He will embarrass you with blessing

Here is my testimony, I got employed as a class room teacher in my state(rivers) civil service in 2013; august precisely. I was 24yrs old then. I was told that since I have a Bsc degree that I won't be promoted to head any school till I retire. I was told that to be able to achieve such feat, I should upgrade my certificate with a post graduate degree in education. I believed anyway, cos it seem to be the trend. Was looking forward to upgrading

Dear nairalanders, on Thursday 14th September 2017, I got a call from our schools board in the state capital that I am now the new Head Teacher(Headmistress) of my school. I laughed because I didn't believe the caller. I never called back. Some minutes later, the caller called the second time, that I should proceed to the board first thing on Friday 15-9-2017 to pick up the appointment letter. Wow!! This is getting interesting.

I had to put a call to a man from my community that works at the schools board. He asked what my name is, I told him and he said "congratulations, u re now the new head of your school" I couldn't hold my joy. My hubby was so so glad. It was joy unspeakable

I have worked with the ministry for 4yrs now. I
am still 27 will be 28 by September ending. I still have 31 years to serve the state n God uplifted me this early to a level I don't even deserve. If you work with any ministry you will understand what I am talking about

I got to the office on Friday, picked up the letter. The man that gave me the letter was astonished. He was like"which persons letter do you want to get?" I said"mine" and he was looking at me as though....... wow!!!Did all the submitting here n There and I am set to resume at my office tomorrow 18-9-2017 as the new HT of my school. Pls nairalanders, thank this God for me, I don't deserve this at all. God is indeed a wonder working messiah. The one that maketh impossibility to become possible. The one that when He says yes, nobody can say no. Glory! Honour! Adoration! Be unto his matchless name, amen

I also pray for many expecting something like this. Jehovah over do will remember you this year

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by odeh1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
congrat dear

1 Like

Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Congratulations sister!...very BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you. May things like these...and more of it, keep coming your way and may you have more testimonies, miracles and upliftments in Jesus name! Congrats again.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Congrats ma’am. God speed

1 Like

Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by tosyne2much(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Congrats dear. May your testimony be permanent IJN

2 Likes

Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by elantraceey(f): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Congratulations dear..... But I'll still advice to go for your masters if you're opportune to, it'll give you an added advantage later on.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by Victornezzar: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Congrats dear
God is still doing things

1 Like

Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by GoodMuyis(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
jamesbridget13:
Happy Sunday great nairalanders. If you believe in God and that He is doing great things, continue reading.

Let somebody shout hallelujah! Only God can do what no man can do. When God remembers you, He will embarrass you with blessing

Hallelujah ooo God is good.

Pls next time be security conscious A woman in my area just got released from abductor with a ransom in Millions of Naira.
Share your joy with people close to you God understand your heart better - Be wise Luke 15:9

1 Like

Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by caddylac(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Congrats oooo...... God will continue to take you to places, i pray for His guiduance and wisdom on you. Nor forget us too ooo.

1 Like

Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by jamesbridget13(f): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
odeh1:
congrat dear
Thks
Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by jamesbridget13(f): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
Congratulations sister!...very BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you. May things like these...and more of it, keep coming your way and may you have more testimonies, miracles and upliftments in Jesus name! Congrats again.
amen. Thk you
Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by jamesbridget13(f): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jacksonville:
Congrats ma’am. God speed
thks
Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by jamesbridget13(f): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Congrats dear. May your testimony be permanent IJN
thks n amen
Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by jamesbridget13(f): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
elantraceey:
Congratulations dear..... But I'll still advice to go for your masters if you're opportune to, it'll give you an added advantage later on.
thks. Noted!
Victornezzar:
Congrats dear
God is still doing things
thks
Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by jamesbridget13(f): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Hallelujah ooo God is good.

Pls next time be security conscious A woman in my area just got released from abductor with a ransom in Millions of Naira.
Share your joy with people close to you God understand your heart better - Be wise Luke 15:9
thk you very much. That's y I kept my name, school name, n appointment letter reference number secret. Noted all the same. Thks
Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by jamesbridget13(f): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
caddylac:
Congrats oooo...... God will continue to take you to places, i pray for His guiduance and wisdom on you. Nor forget us too ooo.
thks n amen. I won't
Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2017
jamesbridget13:
thks
uwcm

1 Like

Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by komzy589(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Congratulations, I believe this same God will make my own possible IJN, amen!
Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by jamesbridget13(f): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
komzy589:
Congratulations, I believe this same God will make my own possible IJN, amen!
Thanks. Amen oooo, trust in him
Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by 1cor2v9: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hope it is not late to say congratulations...
Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by jamesbridget13(f): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
1cor2v9:
Hope it is not late to say congratulations...
its over a year though. Sorry for ignoring or not seeing it. Can't really tell.

Thank u. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment by Oeis: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Our God is indeed a miracle God, thank you lord!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Worshipping Of Deities Bad Or Dangerous? / Pope Francis Request That Roman Catholic Priest Be Given The Right To Be Married / Is Prophecy (predicting The Future)???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.