Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,477 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Came Across This Phone You Can Import Cheaply And Make Huge Profit In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Came Across This Phone You Can Import Cheaply And Make Huge Profit In Nigeria (713 Views)

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Came Across This Phone You Can Import Cheaply And Make Huge Profit In Nigeria by winkmart: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
One thing about teaching others, you won't stop learning and researching.

We all know that phones sell fast in Nigeria, but sometime when you try to import them, they don't come in cheap.

Fortunately today, I came across this multi functional phone with about 5000mah battery with reverse charging ability and also has a TV

This phone is about N7000 from overseas, but when I check Nigerian sites like Jumia, they are selling for N15,000.

This will be a hot cake for mini importers.

I will be making the information available to my students. You can decide to join our WHATSAPP TRAINING ROOM and benefit from this piece of information

Message me on WhatsApp by clicking
https:///send?phone=2348038606260

TRAINING IS NOT FREE PLEASE
Re: I Came Across This Phone You Can Import Cheaply And Make Huge Profit In Nigeria by winkmart: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
That's a picture of other phones being charged by this phone.

Click here to join our weekly training on WhatsApp
https:///send?phone=2348038606260

Re: I Came Across This Phone You Can Import Cheaply And Make Huge Profit In Nigeria by Funjosh(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
I love your sincerity and been plain by letting people know it's not free. cool

(1) (Reply)

Place Your Adverts On Our Digital Billboard (gantry) / You Can Make Up To $200 A Week 100% Working And Real / Let Your Company Become More Efficient: Wrike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.