Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

How To Post Directly To Instagram And Other Social Media Platforms - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Post Directly To Instagram And Other Social Media Platforms (372 Views)

Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites / Free Traffic Daily From Twitter & Other Social Media = Enter Now!!! / Top Paying Social Media Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Post Directly To Instagram And Other Social Media Platforms by ehinmowo: 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good day bloggers!

Some weeks ago, I came here seekiing a free way to post directly to Instagram from my wordpress site. I couldn't get satisfactory answer. Now I have gotten a way to go about this without paying a dime and I felt like sharing with other bloggers in the house.

Without further delay, the plugin that does that wonder is BLOG2SOCIAL. Go to your plugin section at the backend of your wordpress site and search for blog2social. Install and activate it.

The plugin will appear among other plugins at the backend of your site. Go to the settings and add the username and password of the social media site you want to post directly to. After you are through with this, save it; and you are almost there.

The little limitation associated with this plugin is that only the premium version can post automatically unto the social media sites. To do the posting manually, after successful post(s), go to the SHARE & POST section of the plugin and and manually share any post on your platforms.

However, you can activate the one month free trial, which will enable you to have access to the premium packages including auto post for one month.

Even if you are using the manual posting, the plugin can still help a great deal.

Join cawid.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Configure A Custom Domain From Godaddy On Blogger/? / Internet Security In Africa ‘non-existent’, Experts Warn / Get Your Ecommerce Website Today, Bonanza Bomb!!!@15k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.