Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help (507 Views)

We Buy Your Dead Or seriously Faulty Laptop Here In Lagos / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls / A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is my story I'm chidinma uzor a 19 yrs old girl I'm from Enugu had this accident that left my leg in a bad shape and my knee open and the only way I could walk normal again was through surgery and the hospital I was taken to was a private hospital we couldn't afford it so I was taken to another government hospital and the surgery was don after about 8 hours in the theater I came out with the kind of pain I couldn't explain but then the issue was that they did more harm to me rather than good my knee was still open and the leg reduced still can't walk without crushes up until now it's going a year now and I'm still here my dreams wasting away right in my very own eyes I was taken to another hospital were servral xtry was don and in other for me to walk normal and be free from all this pain I need another surgery which will cost six hundred and fifty thousand naira which we can't afford I don't want to give up on life so I'm appealing to Nigerians to please com to my rescue nothing is too small any little financial support will be highly appreciated.
phone number 234 811 110 1568‬:
Acct name=Uzor chidinma
Acct No =2175573880
Zenith bank
Mod please do the necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Kaolin Available / Instant Bitcoin Purchase | Automatic Crediting | Most Reliable And Secured / In Which ICO Should I Invest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.