Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! (2275 Views)

From Obalende To Lekki Phase 2 / Please Who Knows Blue Advisory Management Consulting Firm In Obalende, Lagos?? / Store Keeper Needed At Marina And V.I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! by Rainss: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello friends..

I currently work in Victoria Island, around eko roundabout axis and I usually dismiss late. Most times I find it difficult to get a keke going towards Obalende easily. I usually wait a whole long time before I manage to see one.

Please is there any route I can take so i can easily get to obalende and then to Yaba? Pls I need your inputs.

Thank You.
Re: How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! by blackboy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
You are connected to the Internet. Use Google maps or Waze or Nokia maps( not sure). Type obalende. It works
Re: How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Rainss:
Hello friends..

I currently work in Victoria Island, around eko roundabout axis and I usually dismiss late. Most times I find it difficult to get a keke going towards Obalende easily. I usually wait a whole long time before I manage to see one.

Please is there any route I can take so i can easily get to obalende and then to Yaba? Pls I need your inputs.

Thank You.
You may have to spend more, take a bus to Cms when you do ,once you get to Cms you will do ojuelegba mushin coastain .. any of the bustops will do

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
What i had in mind to say
blackboy:
You are connected to the Internet. Use Google maps or Waze or Nokia maps( not sure). Type obalende. It works

people should learn how to use the web.
Re: How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! by dominique(f): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
blackboy:

Will Google maps tell him which public transport will take him there?

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! by jobbitto(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
From eko roundabout trek to law school junction, under the bridge stand and wait for buses comin from ajah, u will see buses going to obalende

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! by onyeawka80(m): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
jobbitto:
From eko roundabout trek to law school junction, under the bridge stand and wait for buses comin from ajah, u will see buses going to obalende
that is vry correct. That is my route.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! by boiz2men(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2017
I work at Vi too. To get to yaba you MUX first get to obalende. No other easy way out
Re: How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! by Rainss: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
jobbitto:

Thank you so much! I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! by Rainss: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
1acre:

You may have to spend more, take a bus to Cms when you do ,once you get to Cms you will do ojuelegba mushin coastain .. any of the bustops will do

Thanks for ur input. I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N-power Is This True About N-tax / How Many Minutes Is It From Ogba To Oregun In Lagos State? : Please Help / Interswitch Interview. Urgent!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.