Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Be Fruitful And Multiply And Do It Else Where Again. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Fruitful And Multiply And Do It Else Where Again. (283 Views)

May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. / Be Fruitful And Multiply. / Rccg Housefellowship Manual(sun. 13/05/2018) Be Fruitful And Multiply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Fruitful And Multiply And Do It Else Where Again. by Hier(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Every christian should have this at the back of their mind.

Firstly, you are saved to get others saved, but how do you go about that. Paul in 2 Timothy said, the thing that I commit unto you, commit also unto faithful men who shall teach others. In that light, I welcome you to my online disciples class.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Be Fruitful And Multiply And Do It Else Where Again. by Hier(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
glory

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(dun. 08/10/2017) God’s Kind Of Love / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Let Us Delve Into This Teaching About Sexual Intimacy In Marriage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.