Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Easy Tasty Beans And Plantain Porridge With Chicken: See How I Make My Porridge - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Tasty Beans And Plantain Porridge With Chicken: See How I Make My Porridge (1423 Views)

My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) / How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) / You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Tasty Beans And Plantain Porridge With Chicken: See How I Make My Porridge by vinegurl(f): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Beans can be made in different ways; you can serve it as a side dish with rice, yam, cocoyam or pasta or simply serve it as a main dish especially when it is cooked into porridge.

Beans meal goes well with other food like pap, custard, pudding and oats. Another healthy way to make beans meal is to combine it with plantain (either ripe or green plantain); this easy beans and plantain porridge was prepared in chicken broth and then garnished with mixed vegetables.

See how i prepared this delicious beans and plantain porridge.

Re: Easy Tasty Beans And Plantain Porridge With Chicken: See How I Make My Porridge by Topestbilly(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
E b like say water too much for d beans. grin

1 Like

Re: Easy Tasty Beans And Plantain Porridge With Chicken: See How I Make My Porridge by VickyRotex(f): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Coriander cheesy
Re: Easy Tasty Beans And Plantain Porridge With Chicken: See How I Make My Porridge by vinegurl(f): 2:58am On Sep 18, 2017
VickyRotex:
Coriander cheesy
I didn't use coriander, but parsley and other vegetables.
Re: Easy Tasty Beans And Plantain Porridge With Chicken: See How I Make My Porridge by vinegurl(f): 3:00am On Sep 18, 2017
Topestbilly:
E b like say water too much for d beans. grin

Nope, it was just perfect for both the beans and the plantain.
Re: Easy Tasty Beans And Plantain Porridge With Chicken: See How I Make My Porridge by VickyRotex(f): 3:25am On Sep 18, 2017
vinegurl:

I didn't use coriander, but parsley and other vegetables.
Oh parsley! Anyways, coriander and parsley both have similar looks.
Re: Easy Tasty Beans And Plantain Porridge With Chicken: See How I Make My Porridge by vinegurl(f): 4:28am On Sep 19, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh parsley! Anyways, coriander and parsley both have similar looks.
Yeah that's true.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easy Crispy Buttermilk Fried Chicken: Homemade Buttermilk Fried Chicken / How To Kill & Chop A Cow in Nigeria - In Just 30 Minutes! / Advice Pls!nutritional Meal For A 2yr Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.