Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) (10000 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Slays In Fitness Wear, Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Nigerian Model Shares Naked Pictures Of Herself Online To Gain Audience - PHOTOS / Lucy Bbnaija Share Sexy Bikini Pictures Of Herself Online, Ignored Fans Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by MovicVibe(m): 1:22am On Sep 18, 2017
An underaged girl named MLAZI LIL TEEN @smallwaseNUZ is currently on social media posting shockingly seductive photos on twitter, may fans are calling for her account to be closed but she seems unbothered her last post she posted was captioned ”Should I pull that up?” asking her fans whether they wanted her to pull up her skirt, see some reactions below;

ukhanki‏ @TboozeSA
One thing we wanna see you pulling up are your grades

Lionel Adendorf‏ @LionelAdendorf
Account still not closed or suspended. Any update or you guys were just playing?

�September 16th � �‏ @IrineFatima
She usually posts the same type of thinga on Facebook too .. but I will be sure to let her know as soon as possible

�September 16th � �‏
I only know her grandfather. . Her parents are not in the same church .. now How do I break this to her grandfather ��

Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by Cashrange660: 1:26am On Sep 18, 2017
...And that's how she became useless. End of the story.

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by MovicVibe(m): 1:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Cashrange660:
She got her account suspended on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by 9japrof(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Love peddler loading, she would soon go unlimited. Misplaced priorities
Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by tyson98: 6:09am On Sep 18, 2017
The beginning of the END
Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by Partnerbiz3: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2017
eod
Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Chai. She don start to dey slay already.

Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by Melvyn11: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2017
See as the Girl be self........ Nonsense.

Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by 9jaAmerican: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2017
MovicVibe:
An underaged girl named MLAZI LIL TEEN @smallwaseNUZ is currently on social media posting shockingly seductive photos on twitter, may fans are calling for her account to be closed but she seems unbothered her last post she posted was captioned ”Should I pull that up?” asking her fans whether they wanted her to pull up her skirt, see some reactions below;

ukhanki‏ @TboozeSA
One thing we wanna see you pulling up are your grades

Lionel Adendorf‏ @LionelAdendorf
Account still not closed or suspended. Any update or you guys were just playing?

�September 16th � �‏ @IrineFatima
She usually posts the same type of thinga on Facebook too .. but I will be sure to let her know as soon as possible

�September 16th � �‏
I only know her grandfather. . Her parents are not in the same church .. now How do I break this to her grandfather ��
omoh,buh make ano lie,dat bweast na die...d thing still dey in form. I be christain so i no go lie

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by happybee: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Yekpa!!!:-o
Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2017
She looks like a South African
Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by Kelklein(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Cashrange660:
not that useless tho grin
Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by Gudiza(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
The Young Shall Grow.... undecided
Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
upcoming Kim kardachian

(1) (Reply)

Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" / Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account / Lagbaja’s Real Face Exposed – See What He Looks Like (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.