Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation (817 Views)

Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers / Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / Nigerian Railway Corporation Allegedly Hired 3 NAF Helicopters To Guard Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation by maisauki: 6:29am On Sep 18, 2017
we want to hereby log our complaints to relevant authorities about how officials of Nigerian Railway Corporation treated us like second humans.
It is disheartening that people can be in 21st century and still react to issues with Stone Age mentality.
Here is our situation
We boarded train at various stations with the hope of getting to our various destinations within 24hours as stipulated by their operational regulations.
Since last week Friday, 15th September, 2017, that we began the journey, we are still stranded here in Minna. Upon enquiries, we were told that the 'train head' has taken the coaches of military officials, first class and first class sleepers.
The question now is are we that boarded the second class ticket second citizens?
Please help forward this till it gets to relevant authorities.
#weArenotSecondCitizens
cc:@mbuhari
@minister of transport
seun

Re: Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Amaechi must hear this......

1 Like

Re: Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation by Kylekent59: 6:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Whenever I go to my cds I see trains passing along the railway line close to ikeja LG. I keep wondering about these guys at the top of train. Some people like risking their life.

If you observe in Nigeria now, we no longer blame the devil,the devil is happy now because whenever bad things happens we say 'village people' grin grin grin.

Abeg no be true I talk?
Re: Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation by uwammebi: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2017
Kylekent59:
Whenever I go to my cds I see trains passing along the railway line close to ikeja LG. I keep wondering about these guys at the top of train. Some people like risking their life.

If you observe in Nigeria now, we no longer blame the devil,the devil is happy now because whenever bad things happens we say 'village people' grin grin grin.

Abeg no be true I talk?

Or Buhari
grin
Re: Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation by malware: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2017
OP can you please mention where you initiated the journey and where you're headed to?
Re: Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation by maisauki: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2017
malware:
OP can you please mention where you initiated the journey and where you're headed to?
we started d journey in Lagos and we are headed to Kano but are now stucked in Minna, Niger state capital
Meanwhile, some people will drop at different stations.
please this should be moved to the front page for proper broadcast
Re: Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation by malware: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2017
maisauki:
we started d journey in Lagos and we are headed to Kano but are now stucked in Minna, Niger state capital
Meanwhile, some people will drop at different stations.
please this should be moved to the front page for proper broadcast

Ok thanks
Re: Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation by maisauki: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks to yu all...we've taken off from minna now
gotta update yu later as events unfold, god willing

1 Like

Re: Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation by maisauki: 1:07am On Sep 19, 2017
arrived kano about an hour ago
Re: Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2017
Next time u go use plane grin grin grin
Re: Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation by otokx(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
How much is first class sleeper from Lagos to Kano?
Re: Maltreatment Of Passengers By Nigerian Railway Corporation by maisauki: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
Next time u go use plane grin grin grin
and myaccount has capacity to accept any amount whether tru deposit or transfer

(1) (Reply)

9 World Stunningly Picturesque Oases / Amazing Photos From Around The World - Weird World Part 1 / How To Gain Citizenship Of Other Countries Through Investment (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.