Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

End Of Transition Arrangement And Introduction Of Md/ceo Of Keystone Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / End Of Transition Arrangement And Introduction Of Md/ceo Of Keystone Bank (375 Views)

Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank / Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank / First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of Transition Arrangement And Introduction Of Md/ceo Of Keystone Bank by Trending01: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Dear Esteemed Customer,

Following the successful conclusion of Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria’s (AMCON) divestment from Keystone Bank Limited and the hand-over to the Sigma Golf – Riverbank Consortium a few months ago, you were provided with series of updates leading to my assumption of office as Acting Managing Director/CEO effective 1st April, 2017.

As you may recall, I assumed this position under a transitional governance arrangement as a bridge between the erstwhile AMCON-appointed Board under which I served as an Executive Director, and the transition Board instituted by the new owners. This was to ensure continuity and stability pending the constitution of a substantive Board and Management for the Bank.

The transition has been very seamless with a number of positive developments over the period while appreciable progress has been made to have the full complement of the Bank's Board and Management, starting with the appointment of the substantive Managing Director/CEO.

I am happy to inform you that following regulatory approval which has just been obtained, Mr. Obeahon Ohiwerei will immediately assume office as the Bank’s substantive Managing Director/CEO. Within the interval between his appointment by the Board and the regulatory approval, we have been in close liaison to afford him the opportunity to understudy the Bank and the role.

Mr. Ohiwerei comes with significant experience having served in similar capacity in both domestic and transnational financial institutions, and will bring his wealth of experience to bear in his leadership as Managing Director/CEO of Keystone Bank.
This marks the end of my short but eventful tenure as Acting Managing Director/CEO under the transitional arrangement having accepted to stay back to lead the transition at a very crucial period. As I disengage from the services of the Bank, I humbly enjoin you to give Mr. Ohiwerei your full support and cooperation as was extended to me over the past few months, to ensure the divestment remains a success story.
Thank you for your business patronage and the confidence reposed in Keystone Bank.

Hafiz Bakare
Ag. Managing Director/CEO

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Tasks Every Small Business Owner Can Stick To / Imf Calls For Tighter Monetary Policy Ahead Of Mpc Meeting Next Week / We Buy Chinese Yuan, Buy Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Payza,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.