Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. (1680 Views)

I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria / Need A Good And Genuine Investment,capital 3.5million / What Genuine Investment Can I Possibly Do With This Amount. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by dammy20: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2017
help!!! Anybody with any genuine investment that pays...plz hook up.
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by Fxmanager(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2017
dammy20:

This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to investors capital is 30% of investors capital. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by vanmusco(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
I gat one
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by dammy20: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
vanmusco:
I gat one
whatsapp 07038383848 or drop ur no.
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by oluwalonikemi: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
you can be getting 400# or upward everyday by sharing on your facebook page 08035866053 whatsapp
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by sirjasper: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
WhatsApp me through my signature and u will be glad u did so. I have like 3 sure ones.
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by jimmy212(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
you can start importation business with as low as #10,000 and earn over #150,000 monthly,i will teach you how to ship to Nigeria free from 1688.com,how to source for cheap and fast selling products,how to pay with rmb(Chinese currrrency) which is 58rmb/#1 as of current rate which is much better than dollar and how to create PayPal business account, if you are interested contact me on whatsap: 09068139821. please NOTE ITS NOT FOR FREE
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by omonaij(m): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
theres a new one (airtime) smiley smiley smiley dial *2018# register and buy or sell airtime with a commission. I tried it and it works...at least i get something back for a change. even if i load my own airtime...i still get a commission.
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by Toyinremi14: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
whatapp me07032691812
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by household: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello Dammy, click on this link and see if you are interested.

https://www.nairaland.com/4063598/looking-investor-sachet-water-factory
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by matoxy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chat me up. 08183549549
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by ddestiny20(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
dammy20:

click the link on my signature and thank me later
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by davidomos(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
I will teach u how I make dollars frm Genesis-mining.com and how u can withdraw your payout to ur Nigeria bank Acct
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by FashionTrend: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
We can help you buy and make payments for your goods on 1688

Shipment from China to nigeria

My contacts and service link on my signature
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
I will advice u, u go into pig farming. It pays like never before. U can chat me up on 08032952157 watsapp only. U won't regret it.

Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by Dollabiz: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Well
U got one below
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by iamolex01: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by Shipperslink(m): 1:22am On Nov 09, 2017
Invest in forex trading with 20-30 %ROI monthly guarantee. We will manage your account for you. You can contact us for more information and proof of trading history. Contact me via my signature
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by Futureinvestors(m): 1:46am On Dec 15, 2017
dammy20:

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. by ddestiny20(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2017
dammy20:

mention me, 8.3% monthly on transberg

(1) (Reply)

Paid Advertising Viewing System! / Joe Farms / Very Reliable Parthership For A 40% ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.