Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) (44095 Views)

Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) / Young Lady Caught And Almost Burnt Because Of Bone Straight (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Eehya
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by kendylet(f): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
such a young lad!!! poverty is the cause of all these! thank God he narrowly escaped death! may the almighty take away the spirit of stealing from the poor child...amen!
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
matthewijiogbor:
YET THEY WILL HAIL THEIR GREEDY AND CORRUPT LEGISLOOTERS AND EXECUTHIEVES WHENEVER THEY COME VISITING...

#SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.
#YOU NO HOLY PASS.
#LetHeWhoIsWithoutSinBeTheFirstToCastTheStone
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by Horlami3370: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:
People are stupid in this country

See the child they want to Lynch

This country worse pass zoo

We all know jungle justice is bad, but don't you have better word to use than calling the country a zoo ?

Just wondering why some can't just behave without showing the blood of an IPOB miscreant, if you no hear them talk afonja, them go talk zoo.
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by tomholly: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Poverty na Bad thing ooooooooooo

Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by humurphia(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
solo338:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
its like you also want to be burnt too...If I see this again ,i will crash that website...
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
So they wanted to burn this small boy? Chai! I fear naija people oooo...make una take am easy kwa

Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by mencer(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

If one of the the supposed child corner you.... You may live in the shock for the rest of your life
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by oluwashedy: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
What a pity!
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by aniyphil: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Yes he stole a car battery . . .but I'm just shocked about the fact that if not for the timely intervention, this young lad would have been nothing but a pile of dust . . .with the way things are going someone will get lynched for stealing meat from a pot of soup . . .only time will tell.
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
For the young thief mind....Police is your friend.
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by Kimberlydavids(f): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
I pity people that would support the Lynching of this young boy. Can't you see how tattered he is. Obviously it is hunger and hardship that lead him to this life of stealing. You think if this lad has food to eat he would consider stealing? Let's think about it o. I don't encourage stealing but let's us also put in mind the condition of our country that can lead anyone to do anything to survive. #no_to_jungle_justice.
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by bmos(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=chii8 post=60573948]Lord have mercy.

Amen. Hungerbad. Send the boy to me in Jos. Ready to make his life meaningful.

1 Like

Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by parrotchick(f): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
it's so sad to see and hear cases like this. Nigerians are just frustrated. I wish we can take our frustrations to aso rock and lynch the real culprits
We keep barking at the wrong tree. God bless that man that saved a life that could ve been wasted through ignorant ppl. He could amount to something later in life.
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
I see terrible things. Chai, there is god ooo

1 Like

Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by Archmed(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Some people are just so wicked and mean
How can u set this little boy ablaze and hav sound sleep @ night, for what, on top battery??
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
This guy will either never steal again or become a very deadly criminal.
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by brimoknight(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
anungangampu:
A thief maniac will steal hours after he was released.

We call them Kleptomaniacs.
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You never see anything. Only God knows why he didnt give you people biafra, it may have been worst
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 6:15am On Sep 19, 2017
Imagine! his life was nearly taken for stealing a car battery when it's obvious hunger must have been the main cause of doing so, meanwhile those idiots that wanted to burn him will be seen hailing and felicitating with the politicians that have stolen their futures and future of their unborn children join.
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by futuregoal(m): 6:34am On Sep 19, 2017
God have mercy
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2017
they would have made human barbeque out of him.... I don't support jungle justice
Re: Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) by annawhite(f): 4:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Set this young boy on fire Barbaric folks.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) / British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) / Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.