Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask (2946 Views)

Should Keeping Virginity Still Be Preached Concerning Christian Marriages? / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / If you Have Any Question Concerning Christian Marriage, Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
I am a trained Minister of God, a Discipler and a Teacher, i am trusting God will help me answer all your questions, though not only me but Nairalanders will answer you as well

You can ask your questions now i am waiting.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
simple or hard questions
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by Hier(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Can a church be void of God's presence?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by hopefulLandlord: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
add "Christian faith" to your title
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by Ranchhoddas: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
ysyowel:
I am a trained Minister of God, a Discipler and a Teacher, i am trusting God will help me answer all your questions, though not only me but Nairalanders will answer you as well

How many animals entered the ark?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
How many animals entered the ark?
land animals and birds only, sea creatures and microoganisms weren't included,
as for their numbers, seven - seven clean animals and two - two unclean animals entered the ark - the reason is because the clean animals will later serve as food and for sacrifial purposes.

all the countless birds and land animals you see today entered the ark
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by GodsMopol: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
what's the pattern for marriage between partners
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by Ranchhoddas: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
ysyowel:

land animals and birds, sea creatures and microoganisms weren't included,
as for their numbers, seven - seven clean animals and two - two unclean animals entered the ark - the reason is because the clean animals will later serve as food and for sacrifial purposes.

all the countless birds and land animals you see today entered the ark
Okay

How big was the ark?
How can "countless" birds and land animals enter the ark?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Hier:
Can a church be void of God's presence?
it depend,
Are you talking about God's church or Satan Church? Church of God can never be void of God's presence, even if some members misbehave God will always be there to point out their mistakes and He will always be there to hear their cry for mercy ........
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Okay

How big was the ark?
How can "countless" birds and land animals enter the ark?
The ark was the biggest wooden ship ever made, the height is about 45-50 feet (30 cubits)from the ground more than three-story building, 450 feet (300 cubits) long and 75 feet (50 cubits) wide. read Gen. 6:15

for more visit
https://beyondflannelgraph./the-ark/how-big-was-the-ark/
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by Ranchhoddas: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
ysyowel:

The ark was the biggest wooden ship ever made, the height is about 45-50 feet (30 cubits)from the ground more than four-story building, 450 feet (300 cubits) long and 75 feet (50 cubits) wide. read Gen. 6:15

for more visit
https://beyondflannelgraph./the-ark/how-big-was-the-ark/
How did Kangaroos get to Australia?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
How did Kangaroos get to Australia?
they migrate from mount Ararat (Gen 8:4) to Australia a place that is more ok for them, the sea level at the period of ice age is not as high as now, given them chance to migrate.

But always remember God has given every creature a special ability, and the God that brought all the animals to Noah Has power to take them back to the place He desire them to be

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by Ranchhoddas: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
ysyowel:

they migrate from mount Ararat (Gen 8:4) to Australia a place that is more ok for them, the sea level at the period of ice age is not as high as now, given them chance to migrate.

But always remember God has given every creature a special ability, and the God that brought all the animals to Noah Has power to take them back to the place He desire them to be
How many thousand years ago did this migration take place?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
How many thousand years ago did this migration take place?
around 2304 BC
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by Ranchhoddas: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
ysyowel:

around 2304 BC
2304 BC would be around the period of the Bronze age. Did Noah live in the Bronze age?
4321 years give or take is a bit recent by my reckoning.
There are documents in existence that are older. How did they escape the flood?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pattern for marriage.

Let's look at the first man Adam,
before marriage
*Adam was working in the garden,
*he fellowship with God daily,
*he was in the presence of God (Eden means God's presence) doing what God want,
*God first saw that this man need a helper,
*God caused him to sleep and made him a wife,

Let's look at the first woman Eve before marriage,
*She was formed out of Adam,
*She's a grown up lady an adult, a mature lady

facts about marriage,
*separation from parent,
*binding/unity,
*oneness,
*intimacy,
*husband should love and wife should summit,
*lasting until death,
*couple are to raise godly children,
*marriage is a symbol of Christ and His Church,
*one can chose not to marry at all.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
2304 BC would be around the period of the Bronze age. Did Noah live in the Bronze age?
4321 years give or take is a bit recent by my reckoning.
There are documents in existence that are older. How did they escape the flood?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer
Noah wasn't the first man so some documents most have exist before him which are preserved and buried by the flood, and for the period 4321 is not recent,

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
add "Christian faith" to your title
noted

thanks
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
According to rev 13 v 8, names of people that will go to heaven have been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world. Does that mean that we dont have the free will to choose between heaven and hell?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
adoyi8:
According to rev 13 v 8, names of people that will go to heaven have been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world. Does that mean that we dont have the free will to choose between heaven and hell?
All have free will to chose what is good or bad, our will make us different from any other animal. It was free will Adam used when he disobeyed God and from then all that decended from him carried a sinful nature within, and so all became sinners, all need a Saviour and all have free will to believe in the Saviour or not.
To explain Rev 13:8, you need to know that everything happening physically must have happened spiritually. Jesus was slain even before the world began and that those not mean God wrote the names of those that will be save in the book of life from the beginning. Let me explain further this way
GOD'S FOREKNOWLEDGE: means, God to perceive or recognize beforehand, to know previously, it means to ordain before. God knew from eternity His redemptive intentions towards all people - God knew from that beginning that many will be save and many will reject their Saviour, He knew that those that will worship the beast or the devil (Rev 13:1-10) their names will not be written in the book of life. And don't forget people love darkness rather than light John 3:19-20.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
ysyowel:

All have free will to chose what is good or bad, our will make us different from any other animal. It was free will Adam used when he disobeyed God and from then all that decended from him carried a sinful nature within, and so all became sinners, all need a Saviour and all have free will to believe in the Saviour or not.
To explain Rev 13:8, you need to know that everything happening physically must have happened spiritually. Jesus was slain even before the world began and that those not mean God wrote the names of those that will be save in the book of life from the beginning. Let me explain further this way
GOD'S FOREKNOWLEDGE: means, God to perceive or recognize beforehand, to know previously, it means to ordain before. God knew from eternity His redemptive intentions towards all people - God knew from that beginning that many will be save and many will reject their Saviour, He knew that those that will worship the beast or the devil (Rev 13:1-10) their names will not be written in the book of life. And don't forget people love darkness rather than light John 3:19-20.
Do God know Names of people that will go to heaven or not?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
adoyi8:
Do God know Names of people that will go to heaven or not?
what are you trying to say
the Scripture did not say anything like God creat people and He chose some names that will go to heaven or hell, that is what Islam teaches but in Christianity we believe that salvation is found only in Christ Jesus, As many as received Him He gave the right to become the Children of God John 1:12

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
ysyowel:

what are you trying to say
the Scripture did not say anything like God creat people and He chose some names that will go to heaven or hell, that is what Islam teaches but in Christianity we believe that salvation is found only in Christ Jesus, As many as received Him He gave the right to become the Children of God John 1:12
Rev 13 v 8 says that the names of people that will go to heaven has been written from the foundation of the world. True or false?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2017
adoyi8:
Rev 13 v 8 says that the names of people that will go to heaven has been written from the foundation of the world. True or false?
start reading from verse one and read it to the end (Rev 13:1-18)
this event will take place AFTER THE RAPTURE, the beast will come and force people to take the mark (666)
verse 8 says All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast - all whose names have not been written in the Lamb's book of life, Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world (NIV)
Please pray for more understanding.

for more visit
biblehub.com/commentaries/revelation/13-8.htm

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2017
ysyowel:

start reading from verse one and read it to the end (Rev 13:1-18)
this event will take place AFTER THE RAPTURE, the beast will come and force people to take the mark (666)
verse 8 says All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast - all whose names have not been written in the Lamb's book of life, Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world (NIV)
Please pray for more understanding.

for more visit
biblehub.com/commentaries/revelation/13-8.htm
Of course, There are different translations to that verse. For examle the New Living Translation translates it as ''And all the people who belong to this
world worshiped the beast. They are the
ones whose names were not written in
the Book of Life before the world was
made--the Book that belongs to the
Lamb who was slaughtered.'' and the New American Standard Bible translates it as '' All who dwell on the earth will worship
him, everyone whose name has not been
written from the foundation of the
world in the book of life of the Lamb
who has been slain.'' some versions of the bible insinuates that the names of the people were written from the foundation of the world while others insinuates that it is the lamb that was slain from the foundation of the world, so what do you say about this?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by Grace001: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
Here is a question for you....Why is it that the wealthy and richest pastors of different denominations are considered to be the real men of God most especially here in Nigeria. G.O of churches like Coza, House on the rock, Winners, RCCG, Christ Embassy, Kicc, Salvation Ministry etc... Is it that riches and wealth is now a yardstick to measure those that are truly called by God? Because that's the mentality of Christians in Nigeria.

2. There is no any record in the bible about these great apostles of God possessing so much worldly material wealth, and yet they did greater things even than all these so called G.Os in Nigeria. Is the faith and service of these so called G.Os greater than that of these apostles in the bible for them to have acquired so much wealth to themselves all in the name of serving God.

Please don't bring that common bible verse"Do not judge" Jesus gave us permission to tell right from wrong. We are commanded to exercise righteous judgment (John 7:24), some of these false prophets act (their fruits) are clearly evident, preceding them to judgment.

Matthew 6:21 says "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" I guess that said it all

3. Why is that when there is critics from people regarding these money focused pastor/false prophets, the common words you hear some Christians says is "do not judge", "touch not his anointed" and some even use "THREAT WORDS " you better be careful what you say to god of man" Why do you think we can't make critics of these Pastors?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by 1stflight: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2017
ysyowel:

Why are we here?
What happens to us when we die??

Give answer to these first....
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by enshy: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2017
ysyowel:

Well done and God bless you.
I see your answers are spiritually discerned.
God prosper His work committed to you. Amen!

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
1stflight:

Why are we here?
What happens to us when we die??
In other words, why are we even born if we are only to die some 70 or 80 years later (Psalm 90:10)? isn't there more to life than to say "Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die (Eccl 8:15)? God created us to reflect His image to rule over creation, and to reproduce godly children, we are here for God's pleasure (Rev 4:11), to fellowship with Him, worship Him, Serve Him, and to tend the earth. God never created us so we may die in hell, but to live with Him forever. So all i want you to know is to discover your purpose.
For the second question, it is appointed for man to die once and after that judgment.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
enshy:
Well done and God bless you. I see your answers are spiritually discerned. God prosper His work committed to you. Amen!
Amen and God bless you too

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
ysyowel:
Amen and God bless you too
You havent answered my question above.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
ysyowel:

it depend,
Are you talking about God's church or Satan Church? Church of God can never be void of God's presence, even if some members misbehave God will always be there to point out their mistakes and He will always be there to hear their cry for mercy ........
i am a pastor, and i disagree with these answer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nights Of Glory 2013 / God Received Power? The Trinity just Got Interesting / A Question For Mountain Of Fire Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.