Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Campustalesblog - Read Stories, Share Yours And Inspire Others. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Campustalesblog - Read Stories, Share Yours And Inspire Others. (274 Views)

Reactions Of Students To The News Of School Resumption .share Yours / What Do Students Spend Most Money On In Campus? Share Yours / 2017/2018 UNILAG POST UTME Experience Share Yours. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campustalesblog - Read Stories, Share Yours And Inspire Others. by CampusTalesBlog: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
A new blog for everyone to share their campus tales.

A thread will last for two weeks and we would be glad if you can participate in each thread.

Launching with - #MyPostUtmeTale since we are in the "season" of posting Utme screening exercise.

Shared by Victoria

I am a university graduate and I could remember the stress I went through during my “admission seeking” time. My post Utme tale.

Five post Utme exams in my life. Twice for university of Ilorin, one at University of Lagos, One at Federal University of Technology, Azure and Kwara state polytechnic.

Here is my post Utme exam tale. I was admitted after this Post Utme screening exercise. I wrote University of Ilorin post Utme June 2012. As someone who has not traveled out of Lagos before, I decided to choose University of Ilorin center instead of Lagos center at Oba Akran, Ikeja.

I got to Ilorin a day before the commencement of the screening. The journey was fascinating, I did not sleep (I don’t sleep when traveling). But this day, I decided not to even dose off as I would love to see new places. After 5 hours plus, our bus stopped at General and I got down looking around.

My friend who knew a student there already told me to get a cab from General and tell the driver, Tanke (She sent a text message actually). Laughing now, I had pronounced Tanke in English and that made me spend extra 1 hour at General.

Source: http://campustalesblog.com/2017/09/18/my-post-utme-tale-shared-by-victoria/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: ASUU, FG Meeting Ends, Union To Announce Decision In Few Hours / My Worry About The Level Of Decay In The Education System In Nigeria / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form Is Out – 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.