Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

How To Kiss An Empty Wallet Goodbye In 2 Days - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Kiss An Empty Wallet Goodbye In 2 Days (464 Views)

Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days / Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. / I Need N400k Loan To Pay Back 500k In 2 Months. N250k Each Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Kiss An Empty Wallet Goodbye In 2 Days by NancyChrist: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello Friends,

Are you one of those complaining about recession but have ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT. If yes this TRAINING IS FOR YOU.

I have been planning this training SPECIALLY for you for some time now...
Well, this is the PERFECT time. My mission and goal is TO BE AN AGENT OF TRANSFORMATION for anyone who is ready to say
GOODBYE... to an EMPTY WALLET this year.
Hence, I was & still convinced that the best option was to set-up an ONLINE TRAINING (Exclusive to whatsAPP) where anyone and every one all over the world could participate and benefit from my
2yrs of SUCCESSFUL MINI IMPORTATION EXPERIENCE.

What You Will Learn

# I Will Cover Every Topic You Need To Get You Started Immediately

# You Will Find Out How To Start Importing Goods with other people's money

#How To Get Foreign Seller To sale for @ My Best Friend's price.

# E.t.c

Without much words let's decide together if this training is for you or not.

Simply whatsAPP: 2348073849336
For more enquiries.

Hurry Now While Its 95% Free

(1) (Reply)

Union Banks Opens Subscription Of N50bn Rights Issue / Meet The Young CEO Behind Tstv / Shop/office Space Available For Quick Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.