Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,148 members, 7,957,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

8 Facts About Raising Boys Every Parent Should Know. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Facts About Raising Boys Every Parent Should Know. (544 Views)

Single Moms Raising Boys / I Recommend Every Parent Get This For Their Child Or Children!!!!!!!!! / What Every Parent Should Note About Their Child/ Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Facts About Raising Boys Every Parent Should Know. by Thisdaymom: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Raising boys has been fun and very challenging, thank God I have both sexes and can have a say about how it feels to raise any.
My boys five years and three years have taught me some LIFE LESSONS..

There are things that are boyish; there are things boys do that you cannot take away from them, I may not have know this facts about boys until I had them. It is my earnest prayer that every woman raises both sexes and as such know what it feels like to raise both sexes.

1. Boys shout; sometimes I wonder if it is just normal shouting or that they want to grow their Adams apple, but my boys can shout. Even to call mommy, they will shout it, to say they want something, they will shout, I have even joined them, I shout back their names when they shout mommy, I am not

You are not just raising your son, you are raising someone’s husband and someone’s father, raise him well. Raise that boy, that your son to be the kind of husband you would love your daughter to marry. Raise him to be the best father one can ever have.
Don’t wait till your daughter in law starts complaining before you realize you didn’t raise him well. We need NEW GENERATION OF HUSBANDS.

CONTINUE READING HERE.....[url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/09/8-facts-every-mom-of-boys-should-know.html

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Internet Browsing Data Bundle Plans / My Photography Gallery / Fraudulent Promo By Pears Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.