Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Eniola Badmus And Davido's First Baby Mama Slam Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus And Davido's First Baby Mama Slam Each Other (539 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef / Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) / Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And Davido's First Baby Mama Slam Each Other by SabiKing(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sophia Momodu, Davido’s first baby mama and actress Eniola Badmus over the weekend engaged in serious war of words. The two have been good friends for a while now, so we don’t really know where this is coming from.

Sophia unlike before didn’t make any birthday post for Eniola who turned a year older weeks ago.
It started when Sophia took to Snapchat to ask her followers what she would have for dinner. Sophia disclosed, that she already has eaten some “Dunkin’ Donuts” and she considered having another fancy doughnut from Krispy Kreme that same night.

Eniola Badmus then posted what seemed like a reply to Sophia, mocking her for going for cheap snacks, she said; This apparently did not go down well with Sophia Momodu who then replied;“How you gon be salty cause I eat whatever the Bleep I want and you can’t hoe,” she began her tirade. “I have wayyy too many responsible people in my life. They won’t let me put this fat, salty hoe in her place. Always talking about people and stay kissing their ass. Fool!”

See more here:
http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/09/eniola-badmus-and-davidos-first-baby.html

Re: Eniola Badmus And Davido's First Baby Mama Slam Each Other by phintohlar(f): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Their headache

(1) (Reply)

Lol.. Savage Tweet About Mr Eazi / 2baba Receives Chieftaincy Title In His Hometown / Nigerian Girl, Morenikeji, Reveals Why She Has 5 Stepmothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.