Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Document Is Needed For A Contract With A Foriegn Company Or Foriegn Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Document Is Needed For A Contract With A Foriegn Company Or Foriegn Partner (1758 Views)

What Document Does UBA Require / What Document Do I Need To Clear My Car In TINCAN / Apapa Port? / A Friend Referred Me For A Contract, I Gave Him 10% But He Wants More. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Document Is Needed For A Contract With A Foriegn Company Or Foriegn Partner by Tonybills(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
HELLO
please i have this project i want to do and it requires the effort of some white guys and their company. have gone through the official site of the company and a fully convinced that they can deliver the job. beside i want them to come down here and start up something with me,we've talked thyrough emails and social media but the problem now is i dont kn ow any document that will help in the partnership deal and how to go about them. please what and what should i get and from where when dealing with foreigh partners.
Re: What Document Is Needed For A Contract With A Foriegn Company Or Foriegn Partner by Goddys(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tonybills:
HELLO
please i have this project i want to do and it requires the effort of some white guys and their company. have gone through the official site of the company and a fully convinced that they can deliver the job. beside i want them to come down here and start up something with me,we've talked thyrough emails and social media but the problem now is i dont kn ow any document that will help in the partnership deal and how to go about them. please what and what should i get and from where when dealing with foreigh partners.
Memorandum of Understanding is the name of the document. However, it is not your responsibility to draft the legal document that will evince the contents of the contract aforementioned. I am a lawyer. In case you needed my service, contact me
Re: What Document Is Needed For A Contract With A Foriegn Company Or Foriegn Partner by Tonybills(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Goddys:

Memorandum of Understanding is the name of the document. However, it is not your responsibility to draft the legal document that will evince the contents of the contract aforementioned. I am a lawyer. In case you needed my service, contact me

ok what does it cost for that to be prepared
Re: What Document Is Needed For A Contract With A Foriegn Company Or Foriegn Partner by Goddys(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2017
#50,000

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Talk Business / I Need Premium Compilation Of Interesting Documentaries / Containers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.