Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Jurgen Klopp: ‘we Are Concentrating On Ourselves’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp: ‘we Are Concentrating On Ourselves’ (254 Views)

Klopp – ‘we Cannot Suddenly Decide To Behave Like Chelsea’ / Klopp: We Can't Spent Like PSG, City. / Klopp: We Are Not Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jurgen Klopp: ‘we Are Concentrating On Ourselves’ by samsonslides: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has said that while Manchester United and Manchester City “are in good shape” this season, the German is only concentrating on his own team.

United and City have both collected 13 points from five Premier League games this season to sit atop the table, while Liverpool are down in eighth after dropping points in three of their five fixtures to date.

Klopp has admitted that he has been impressed with the two Manchester clubs in the early stages of the 2017-18 campaign, but the Liverpool boss is more concerned about his own team.

“I watched United and City, but it’s not my job to count points. They are in a good shape but a season is like this. As long as your attitude is right then you do not need to look at other teams,” Klopp told reporters.

“It’s not a surprise that City and United are in (the title race). I cannot always say what everybody wants to hear. If I am fine with a lot of things then I say it and a lot of people do not want to hear it. I can’t change my opinion every day because there are 500,000,000 different opinions.”
Liverpool, who are without a win in their last three matches, will travel to fellow Premier League side Leicester City in the EFL Cup on Tuesday night.
Read More Interesting Sport News:https://www.sportlineng.com/more-news/

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Threaten Messi, Neymar Against Russia 2018 World Cup / NBBF Calls For Calm Ahead Of November 30 Deadline / Coutinho Completes ‘dream’ Barcelona Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.