Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Who Deserves Financial Or Material Assistance? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Deserves Financial Or Material Assistance? (641 Views)

Is The Mind A Spiritual Or Material Reality? / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Deserves Financial Or Material Assistance? by absoluteSuccess: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
I've been through hard time in the past. It can be very painful when there is no one to tyrn to for help.

Sometimes, one get so creative to get financial assistance and in a short while, the bubble burst.

So many turn downs and hopeless moments but one still keep head-up. Today, there is hope. Lifes good.

Hardwork with faith in yourself will eventually load your pocket with good cash at the fullness of time.

But many did not have the longsuffering that you and I probably had when going through the midlife crisis.

As for me, I have the opinion that you need not go through the full scale experience in lack before help comes your way.

I know there are fraudulent people, but there are many folks in genuine need of help, this thread is dedicated to such.

Tell your story, maybe a kind angel may just be there to help. We all have the milk of kindness.

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Financial Or Material Assistance? by absoluteSuccess: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
I have come to realise that whatever business you do that keeps your body and soul together, if you keep innovating on it, it may become your pillar for success.

Of course people will laugh, but remember your case is not the worst. Some guys do harder stuffs to barely survive.

When I discover that the harlots were not at shame to peddle their trade, I buckle up with marketing of my items.

People who mock you cannot help you if you go to them in time of need. they will only tell you how they suffered before they got what they had.

So, dont wait to be told. Albeit help will come more easily when you are aboout something than when you are about nothing.

I used to wonder if its compulsory to have the same degree of hardship before a man helps another. We take nothing out of this world.

Good to start something and ask for help along the line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Deserves Financial Or Material Assistance? by absoluteSuccess: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
When you finally find your bearing in life, consolidate on it and, beware of dogs.

Beware of what may tear your dreams apart. It can be a nice business idea or a bad union.

Whatever rob you of your blessing is a sucker.

(1) (Reply)

Gynaecologist Reveals Why He Forced His Wife To Deliver In His Own Hospital. / Lovely Photo Shoot Of Mum And Her 6 Children / 'we' Created Women To Be Nothing Better Than Good Wife' - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.