Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' (5993 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Mufti: Suicide Bombers Are ‘criminals’ / All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by AzukaO(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pls DEEP Muslims respond to me.

I don't engage in religion/person bashing. I seek understanding and knowledge.

A. Christians are always accused of misunderstanding Islam  B. Islam is said to stand for peace.

Questions:

1. Why is there so much religious bloodshed from people who practise Islam?

2. Why are many Moslems very intolerant of other people's religions despite what the Quaran says about allowing others to practise their religion?

3. From Middle East to Northern Nigeria, why is there too much religious violence?

4. Yorubas, Edo etc have so many Moslems, yet there is hardly relgious problem in the South, why?

5.  Indonesia is the biggest Islamic nation in the world, yet you hardly hear of any religious crisis in that region, why?

6. Can we safely say that Islamic violence is perpetrated mainly by Arab Moslems and their allies or followers like the Fulanis/Hausas?

7. RATHER THAN ENGAGE IN DENIALS, WHAT CAN MOSLEMS DO TO ENSURE THAT ACTS OF TERRORISM ARE NOT COMMITTED IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (IE BY PEOPLE WHO SHOUT ALLAHU AKBAR WHEN THEY KILL OTHER PEOPLE) When an Igbo or American or Italian man goes on a killing spree, he does not say that he is doing it for God or Jesus. When an Indian goes on a killing spree, he doesn't say he is fighting for Buddha.

Pls I need DEEP answers not shallow, run-of-the-mill defensive responses that most people usually give. Thanks.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ajoguegbe(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
Questions:

1. Why is there so much religious bloodshed from people who practise Islam?

2. Why are many Moslems very intolerant of other people's religions despite what the Quaran says about allowing others to practise their religion?

3. From Middle East to Northern Nigeria, why is there too much religious violence?

4. Yorubas, Edo etc have so many Moslems, yet there is hardly relgious problem in the South, why?

5. Indonesia is the biggest Islamic nation in the world, yet you hardly hear of any religious crisis in that region, why?

6. Can we safely say that Islamic violence is perpetrated mainly by Arab Moslems and their allies or followers like the Fulanis/Hausas?

7. RATHER THAN ENGAGE IN DENIALS, WHAT CAN MOSLEMS DO TO ENSURE THAT ACTS OF TERRORISM ARE NOT COMMITTED IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (IE BY PEOPLE WHO SHOUT ALLAHU AKBAR WHEN THEY KILL OTHER PEOPLE) When an Igbo or American or Italian man goes on a killing spree, he does not say that he is doing it for God or Jesus. When an Indian goes on a killing spree, he doesn't say he is fighting for Buddha.

Pls I need DEEP answers not shallow, run-of-the-mill defensive responses that most people usually give. Thanks.

I have told you the answers to these questions are answered in a detailed analysis of Suicide Bombing in the blog except you need some shallow answers. there you will see why they are always out to kill, why Arabs are worst at it, Just click on this link for answers http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html#comments
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by nopuqeater: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2010
@Azuka.O; questions 4 and 5 answered 1, 2, 3 and 6. simply, while individuals or groups among the muslims commit since, including unjust murders, the repercussions are on their heads, since they can read materials against their actions from Quran and Hadith, and must have listened to sermons and lectures against each of those actions. look, a good muslim will have a good conscience, and when he/she is called to participate in evil, he does not allow emotions to overwhelm him and join up in the evil. rather he goes to the Supreme Source: the Quran. then he investigates his finding in the ahadith. if he does not have access to either, he searches his soul, questions himself and then seek several opinions, not just second but many more because his action must be Quranic and hadith compartable, not against them.

look; muslims are told the consequences of fornication and or adulery, and or theft, etc, yet these sins are committed by many, daily. in the northern nigeria, there are homosexuals, and even worse acts of sexual defiance; so the perpetrator[s] are to be blamed, not islam. a person who joins the rank of good guidance but decides openly or secretly, alone or as a group to commit evil, is responsible for himself, being a hypocrite, he/she did not live under the code of the goodness he claims to belong. you cant blame islam, just as much i should not blame christianity for the death and oppressions of the catholic sects that are still going on today, or the colonization and slavery of the protestant countries with bible on one hand and killing machine of each civilazation on the other, or the many wars on mankind, before crusades or the inquisitions or pogroms in europe, or the two world wars, and other regional wars and oppressions and now afghanistan and iraqi wars where the missionaries of korea and all over the world including the conquerer's military are working hard to force christianity on the people, employing all kinda tactics including sweet candies as jesus and the sour and bitter ones as muhammad.

christians need to leave the muslims alone and respect their religion and leadership. if the christians dont care for mary and her son the human god, jesus, their lack of respect should not be brought upon islam and expect docility. muslims love their religion and when you insult in in the many ways you have done it, including your unrelenting assults on her God, claiming that He is idol and or dead when you know that neither is reconcilable with how the muslims see God, and the insults on the noble prophet as if what he did are not normal for human and human prophets [moses, david [both have reveal books], solomon with song of solomon in the bibles of jews and christian, ibrahim who fought and while returning received blessing from another christian godlike person; melcheszedek, and other prophets who prayed or fight and cause destructions on evil doers of their times].

hindu and buhdist it what you say is true, then you have not paid to the nature of mankind that the minority always get the worst of treatment, and have no recourse, because there is no resources to defend their honor. today, islam in many ways stands firmly against the oppressions that the christian elites, believers or not, along with their general population wanted to visit on the rest of mankind. what am saying is not far fetched, since slavery is primarily the handwork of christianity, along with their bible which was already completed, so no one can say the bible was not available to guide. if islam capitulate [impossible anyway], evil will be prevelent from one end of the world to the other. if muslims are to be blamed for all the killing of the world, today, christianity in its false peace and innocence is the primary instigator, with the support of others.

just imagine if muslims were the military super power of today, do you think the palestinians will be displaced for their jewish cousins, realising that the palestinians allowed the jews in their mist until the jews by her zionist military arm began the campaign of the whole of the land is ours, towards the end of the 19th century.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by gowaga68: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
alimat and ronkeen u both have spoken well.

there is no such place in Islam that promises Virgins when you kill your self ur self too bad for those that think so.
it's Haram (TABOO) to kill thy self.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ayettymama(f): 3:50am On Mar 11, 2010
^^^

duuuuuuuh who will write such a book

the americans will eradicate him burn them all and deny his existence!!!

obviously its in the quoran in coded!

otherwise u tell me why ur God made soo many promises of youthful maidens with wide eyes??

bunch of perves!
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by AzukaO(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2010
@ Nopuqeater,

You made some sense then resorted to the same overflogged defence and justicatication that I hear from Moslems, the same point of making Moslems appear like the victims.

Pls differentiate these two scenarios:  1. I am a Christain; I go to a Lagos bus stop with a gun and start shooting at random, killing many people
                                                              2. I am a Christian; I stand in front of a Mosque on Friday afternoon with a gun and start shooting at Moslems coming out from prayers while shouting "Onward Christian Soldiers" as I kill them.

In the first scenario, even though I am a Christian, will you accuse me of religious aggression or mentally unbalanced? Pls answer this.

When people who are Christians or Buddhists commit atrocities, you don't link it to religion if there is no religious link. The same goes for Moslems or Jews, etc.

Radovan Karadzic is on trial now at the World Court for murdering Moslems in Srebenica (Bosnia & Herzegovina), and those trying him are mainly fellow Christians. Christians have not justified his act or that of his co-conspirator Gen Mladic.

Yes, we admit that there were many atrocities committed by Christianity during the inquisition, slavery (as if Moslems didn't practise slavery too), colonialism, apartheid, etc. My ancestors in Igboland killed twins, practised human sacrifice, sold their children into slavery - Does that mean that if I complain about a Yoruba man for committing murder, he is right to respond to me: "Why condemn me? After all, your ancestors committed worse atrocities?" Is that response logocal? US is overbearing on some Moslems countries like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistann but the same US also invaded Christian/non-Moslem countries like Vietnam, Phillipines, etc. North Korea, USSR, China, Cuba, Venezuela etc are not Moslem countries, and yet US has been having issues with them. So pls let's not use US or Britain as an excuse, after all one of the biggest allies of US is Saudi Arabia, which is home of the Islamic holy cities and sites.

If we use the treatment Christian countries give to Moslem people as justification, for terrorism, in Islamic countries like Sudan, Algeria, Morocco, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, etc Christians and Blacks are treated like second-class citizens (if not animals), yet Christians don't go blowing up Moslems in these countries. In Nigeria, I have lost so many relatives/property due to unprovoked attacks in the North, but I can't recall any Christian waking up and taking up arms to single out Moslems and kill them (except in retaliation in Kaduna in 2000, and since then Kaduna has been calm).

What is the link between a cartoonist act in Denmark against Islam and the attack on Igbos/Christians in Northern Nigeria? Pls don't skip this.

I have heard Christians insult Islam. I have also heard Moslems insult Christianity (just like you did to Jesus in your post above). I don't insult anybody's religion - I think it is very wrong, childish and mean to do so. I stick to my religion and allow any other person to stick to his or hers. I seek peace and understanding in my dealings with all people. But when you insult my religion, I can register my displeasure and correct any wrong impression you have, but I can never fight with you, not to talk of killing you. So many books and films (like the The da Vinci Code) have been produced to ridicule Christianity and Jesus, but Christians may demonstrate peacefully but nobody kills anyone. Moslems call Jesus Christ a prophet, which we see as a big insult, because we believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Saviour, the Messiah, but we don't kill any Moslem who says it or burn down any Mosque in protest.

What I would like to hear from you is rather than defence or justication,
(1) What can be done to ensure that Moslems are as tolerant as Buddhists, Hindu, Animists, Atheists, Christians, etc
(2) If you say that the acts of terrorism is from deviant Moslems, what can be done to curtail them, since they are becoming more visible than the good Moslems?
(3) The world is becoming more unsafe courtesy of acts of terrorism by mainly people of Islamic faith, thereby painting Islam in bad light; what can be done to make people see Islam the way good Moslems would like it to be seen?
(4) Do you feel happy that fellow Moslems commit acts that make people give you a bad name as a Moslem and feel unsafe when you are with them, (especially in the Western world)?

Thank you.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ayettymama(f): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2010
^^ God will bless u!

instead of them to gather arnd THIER OWN PEPLE to stop terrorism

they are busy trying to convinc us they are peaceful!

how am i supposed to believe that now??
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by muhsin(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2010
^^^ Who ask you to believe or disbelieve? Don't be that naive, dude. cheesy
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ayettymama(f): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
i feel u

it will be idiotic to believe its the religion of peace!

showing complete naivity!
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by muhsin(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
I don't have to reiterate my words. . . grin
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by chakula: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
@azuka0,

keep narrating your stories, until you empty your silly brain that doesn't have reasonable thought.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by AzukaO(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2010
chakula:

@azuka0,

keep narrating your stories, until you empty your silly brain that doesn't have reasonable thought.

Pls read my posts above before you continue with your insults. Unlike you, no matter the provocation I don't bandy insults because I believe only base people do so. If you do not have an answer for my questions, the best thing for you to do is to move on and allow intelligent Moslems to respond to me. Your post shows you are one of those Moslems that tarnish the image of Islam because of unnecessary intolerance and hatred.

I am still waiting for Intelligent Moslems to respond to my post above.

Pls those who enjoythrowing insults should look for other targets. I am not a candidate for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunnah Of Friday / Let Reminds Each Other About Our Deen Islam / For All My Muslim Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.