Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

If You Have Experience And Passion For Digital Media Send Your CV - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Have Experience And Passion For Digital Media Send Your CV (390 Views)

Discussion: Follow Your Talents And Passion Or Follow The Bag?!!! / Loyalty To A Company Vs Gaining Experience And Moving To Another Company / Kayode Olagunju: "Wole Soyinka Inspired My Passion For Road Safety" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Experience And Passion For Digital Media Send Your CV by jaydcrak: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello guys

This is little way of contributing to Nigerian youths, we cant give fish but we can give you an opportunity to earn a fish for yourself

My MD asked me for CVs of young guys who are passionate about digital Media (online advertising on Mobile phones and computer) so instead of pushing my relatives to the role I decided to throw it open on Nairaland, as i believe we have the best digital media minds here.

Role: Account Manager (management Trainee), must be young, smart, humble and vibrant

send CV to obijonnas@gmail.com, you will be contacted for an interview if you meet the requirements

Goodluck and God bless our hustle

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Analyst Job - Gongo Group / "Little Things That Matter A Lot" In Rising Fast On The Corporate Ladder (photo) / #mondaymotivation : How Do You Build Confidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.