Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

He Said A New Job Isnt God's Will For Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said A New Job Isnt God's Will For Him (688 Views)

After Serving Him Food, He Said I Didnt Give Him Drinking Water / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us / I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said A New Job Isnt God's Will For Him by wwwkaycom(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
l have this former student of mine who hasn't been working since he completed HND in 2012 and NYSC in 2013. l supervised his HND project and he happened to be a fantastic boy. He was President of the campus fellowship of CAC during his time. After complaining to me that he hasn't been able to secure a job for the past four years, l tried to speak to three individuals among the alumni association of the institution who have created their own jobs to help employ him. Two of them recently invited him for interview. The first one was in June and the second one in August. I just discovered that he hasn't been calling me and those employers didn't bother to tell me anything about him. l bumped into him yesterday afternoon and asked why he didn't bother to update me on the job interviews. He apologised and politely told me those jobs aren't God's will for him. I was surprised to hear this. I called the two people who invited him and they told me he claimed the job isn't God's will for him only after they've discussed salary. One of them even offered him 60k which is higher than what Ondo State Government offers entry point graduates/HND holders (l live in Akure). I'm confused because this is a guy who is presently living with his uncle and he told me his uncle's wife is already pressurising her husband to send him away since he's not working. l concluded that he must have talked about this God's will thing with his uncle and his wife. This is funny to me or how do you see it?
Re: He Said A New Job Isnt God's Will For Him by greatnaija01: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Some people gave their HEARTS and BRAINS to God meanwhile he only asked for their HEARTS.

The guy may have heard from God but not being able to BOLDLY tell you makes it all the more worse and suspicious of what or whom he heard!

Maybe he is of the school of thought that HAVING MONEY is a sin, or he is wrongly interpreting "Godliness with CONTENTMENT".

HE NEEDS a SPIRITUAL FATHER who will counsel his ignorance

wwwkaycom:
l have this former student of mine who hasn't been working since he completed HND in 2012 and NYSC in 2013. l supervised his HND project and he happened to be a fantastic boy. He was President of the campus fellowship of CAC during his time. After complaining to me that he hasn't been able to secure a job for the past four years, l tried to speak to three individuals among the alumni association of the institution who have created their own jobs to help employ him. Two of them recently invited him for interview. The first one was in June and the second one in August. I just discovered that he hasn't been calling me and those employers didn't bother to tell me anything about him. l bumped into him yesterday afternoon and asked why he didn't bother to update me on the job interviews. He apologised and politely told me those jobs aren't God's will for him. I was surprised to hear this. I called the two people who invited him and they told me he claimed the job isn't God's will for him only after they've discussed salary. I'm confused because this is a guy who is presently living with his uncle and he told me his uncle's wife is already pressurising her husband to send him away since he's not working. l concluded that he must have talked about this God's will thing with his uncle and his wife. This is funny to me or how do you see it?
Re: He Said A New Job Isnt God's Will For Him by solace2013: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
he might have heard from God not to take any job that's whose pay is less than a particular amount, but Will God tell him to continue to be a burden to another family? Didn't the Bible rightly say that he who will not work should not eat? Ko ye mi o.
Re: He Said A New Job Isnt God's Will For Him by tayo60(f): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
A Christian brother with stupid mentality.
Re: He Said A New Job Isnt God's Will For Him by torres89: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
now you know his problem
stupidity
not lack of jobs or any village witch
Re: He Said A New Job Isnt God's Will For Him by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Those jobs are not God's will for his life but leeching off his uncle is......
There's nothing worse than being stupid. NOTHING
Re: He Said A New Job Isnt God's Will For Him by Welcomme: 6:24am On Sep 19, 2017
wwwkaycom:
l have this former student of mine who hasn't been working since he completed HND in 2012 and NYSC in 2013. l supervised his HND project and he happened to be a fantastic boy. He was President of the campus fellowship of CAC during his time. After complaining to me that he hasn't been able to secure a job for the past four years, l tried to speak to three individuals among the alumni association of the institution who have created their own jobs to help employ him. Two of them recently invited him for interview. The first one was in June and the second one in August. I just discovered that he hasn't been calling me and those employers didn't bother to tell me anything about him. l bumped into him yesterday afternoon and asked why he didn't bother to update me on the job interviews. He apologised and politely told me those jobs aren't God's will for him. I was surprised to hear this. I called the two people who invited him and they told me he claimed the job isn't God's will for him only after they've discussed salary. One of them even offered him 60k which is higher than what Ondo State Government offers entry point graduates/HND holders (l live in Akure). I'm confused because this is a guy who is presently living with his uncle and he told me his uncle's wife is already pressurising her husband to send him away since he's not working. l concluded that he must have talked about this God's will thing with his uncle and his wife. This is funny to me or how do you see it?
Good morning sir. Pls can you be of help too..I have been jobless for while now. I await your favourable reply. Eseun gidigan sir.
Re: He Said A New Job Isnt God's Will For Him by Florblu(f): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2017
PRIDE
The guy thinks 60k is too small compare to what God promised him
I don't know if "don't despise little beginning" is not taught in most Christian's church

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Leaks Photos Of Herself And A Married Man To His Wife / Sexual Harassment In The Workplace / Used Kitchen Cabinets And Rug Carpet 4 Sale In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.