Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

See The Reason Why This Is The Best Time To Start Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Reason Why This Is The Best Time To Start Mini Importation (412 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why This Is The Best Time To Start Mini Importation by winkmart: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
I won't bore you with stories.

2 Items sell fast in Nigeria. They are Power Banks and Mobile Phones.

In my research I have just come across a phone that has battery capacity of 5000mah and can charge other phones. It also a Mobile TV.

This phone sells for N15000 in Nigeria, but it's $20 from overseas.. About N7000

I will be exposing this to my students at our mini importation training on WhatsApp this Thursday.

We will also learn about hot selling items like ladies watches that you can buy for N900 and sell for N2500-3000.

Training Fee + Materials = N1500

If you have been delaying, don't delay any further.

MOBILE PHONES SELL FAST IN NIGERIA

Click here to message me
https:///send?phone=2348038606260

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Potato Farm Business - Businessexploit.com / NERC’s New Metering Options, Lifebuoy To Discos, Consumers / Passion For Diifficult Task Drove Me Into Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.