Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There (1857 Views)

Brand New Ps4 Slim For Sale / New Ps4 Games For Sale / No New Mission In GTA V Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
My ps4 is just dormant, no more games to play, if you goto jumia or konga, it's the same games everywhere, in olx,jiji, same games. Are they no longer producing games or what?
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Slayer2: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol that's why I didn't change. Ps3 has lots of titles

Ps4 is mostly remastered stuffs.
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by cao(f): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Betmaster3:
My ps4 is just dormant, no more games to play, if you goto jumia or konga, it's the same games everywhere, in olx,jiji, same games. Are they no longer producing games or what?
If PS4 is dormant, what will you now call the Xbox One with its lack of exclusives, extinct? Abeg, make we hear word...
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
cao:

If PS4 is dormant, what will you now call the Xbox One with its lack of exclusives, extinct? Abeg, make we hear word...
Taaaa mechonu
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by T0MMY: 12:42am On Sep 19, 2017
cao:

going all Chuck Norris on an innocent nigga. grin
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Kaycee7(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Betmaster3:
Which games have you played?
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by StPete: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Betmaster3:

can I at least borrow or swap some of the games u have? I haven't played many games on mine
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kaycee7:
Which games have you played?
Virtually most ps4 games in the Nigerian market today.
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
StPete:

can I at least borrow or swap some of the games u have? I haven't played many games on mine

I can swap with you. Which game do you want and which one do you have
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by cao(f): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Betmaster3:
Taaaa mechonu
Na me send you to run your mouth like tap?
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by typicalgamer(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
cao:

xbox one has a large library due to xbox360 backward compatibility and microsoft studios promise more than 50 exclusive games for the platform
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by StPete: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Betmaster3:

I can swap with you. Which game do you want and which one do you have
I've got Battlefield Hardliner and Watchdogs. Which games do you have?
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by cao(f): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
typicalgamer:

xbox one has a large library due to xbox360 backward compatibility and microsoft studios promise more than 50 exclusive games for the platform
When we actually see these suppose games we will know. Right now, XO painfully lacks exclusive titles. A 360 game is not an XO game.
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Kaycee7(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Betmaster3:

Virtually most ps4 games in the Nigerian
market today.
I mean give a comprehensive list. Not a broad description
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by SkyCityBay1: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2017
The reason we are not seeing much games is because it takes a lot of time to produce a game now. and cost twice as much as a game for a ps3
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by EbuteHaddow: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
cao:

Go to Jiji, and choose !
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Darksider131: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
cao:

Na me send you to run your mouth like tap?
hehe..we all know cao got very very bad mouth

She should be pretty tho ...to gat that
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by cao(f): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
EbuteHaddow:

Go to Jiji, and choose !
**too lazy to use a Prince side eye gif**
Either you need to learn how to use quote properly or you're having another conversation with my alternate in an alternate universe.
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by StPete: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Abeg is there anyone who's willing to do a game swap on PS4 or outright sale. Abeg quote me or send a pm. Thanks!
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Thegamingorca(m): 1:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Kaycee7:
I mean give a comprehensive list. Not a broad description

No mind am! D guy's ignorance is staggering.

Played virtually all games in d nigerian market.

The nigga hasnt played shiit

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by 3KINGZ18: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2017
Thegamingorca:

silk?
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Mad man!! Thunder go soon fire you for there.
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Thegamingorca(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2017
3KINGZ18:
silk?

moth33, one and d same grin

How have u been
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Thegamingorca(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Betmaster3:
Mad man!! Thunder go soon fire you for there.

Olumo rock fall on ur mouth dere...list the games u don play.

Games no dey nigerian online konga, olx, jiji and jumia markets to begin with.

If you want game all you have to do is ask.

Then maybe, just maybe, a kind gentleman will point you in d way
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Olumo rock fall on ur mouth dere...list the games u don play.

Games no dey nigerian online konga, olx, jiji and jumia markets to begin with.

If you want game all you have to do is ask.

Then maybe, just maybe, a kind gentleman will point you in d way
May Arsene wenger's wrinkled scrotum fall on you. You'll soon die
Re: Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There by Thegamingorca(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Betmaster3:
May Arsene wenger's wrinkled scrotum fall on you. You'll soon die

Hmmm! You must be that oshogbo boy wey be arsena fan for group...

Except he doesn't own a ps4

Mehn...list game wey u don play nah

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Fifa 15 Settings For My Hp Elitebook 8460p / Xpert Eleven - Online Football Management Game! Join Now! / What Is That One Game You Cannot Live Without?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.