Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

If The Google Pixel 2 Is Anything Like The Lg V30 We’re All Good - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If The Google Pixel 2 Is Anything Like The Lg V30 We’re All Good (1668 Views)

Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x / Sold sold...Used Lg V30 4gb Ram/ 64gb Rom @ #50,000 / Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If The Google Pixel 2 Is Anything Like The Lg V30 We’re All Good by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
LG is making the Google Pixel 2 XL, and if it’s anything like the LG V30 a lot of people are going to be very happy
The iPhone X is here and most people cannot get their heads around why it is so expensive. Fortunately, for the hardcore Android elite, there is another handset coming that we can now all start getting excited about – the Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL.
The original Google Pixel, while a rather dull-looking affair, was a solid first attempt by Google at creating its very on iPhone. The camera was amazing, the battery life was exceptional (on the XL), and the software ran beautifully.
With the Pixel 2, things will be slightly different. For starters, HTC and LG are making the handsets; LG’s doing the larger, Pixel 2 XL, while HTC is making the smaller, less potent Pixel 2. Though I am most excited about the prospect of the Pixel 2 XL.
And the reason for this is the LG V30. With LG making the Google Pixel 2 XL, a lot of what makes the LG V30 tick will likely feature inside the new Pixel 2 XL phone. Or, at least, I hope it does – the V30 is easily one of the best, if unknown, phones on the planet right now.

(1) (Reply)

Alcatel 7046t Sim Tray / HELP: How Do I Copy Files From A Logo Stuck Samsung S7 / HOMTOM S9+ Full Specs (all Screen Smartphone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.