Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

ASUU: Strike Not To Be Called Off Soon - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: Strike Not To Be Called Off Soon (690 Views)

FG v ASUU: Members who joined the strike Not Entitled To Salaries, Court Rules / ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education / ASUU Says The Strike Will Be Called Off Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU: Strike Not To Be Called Off Soon by treachiz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
My fellow Nigerian students, pls go ahead and look for something to do oo, before u start regretting that u never did.
I just spoke with a Senior lecturer that was part of ASUU meeting, and she confirmed that the strike is near no end. She said that the Union has decided that before the strike comes to an end, there must be a proper implementation of all conditions.
Pls My fellow students, let's share our view on this.....
Re: ASUU: Strike Not To Be Called Off Soon by Dramadiddy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
ur lecturer no dey hear? “We have made lots of progress and agreed on the Union’s demands and we produced what we called ‘Collective Agreement of Action’ but ASUU calls it Memorandum of Action because they want implementation,” he said.
Re: ASUU: Strike Not To Be Called Off Soon by Dramadiddy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: ASUU: Strike Not To Be Called Off Soon by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Fake lecturer fake student fake school
Re: ASUU: Strike Not To Be Called Off Soon by fraudbad: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Microsoft10:
Fake lecturer fake student fake school

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On University Choice / ManMen / Clean Infinix Hot 4 With Fingerprint For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.