Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Will Get Angry If Nairalanders. Dont Support My Aim - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Get Angry If Nairalanders. Dont Support My Aim (392 Views)

Would You Be Angry If Your Son's Teachers Plait His Hair In School? / My Aim Of Digital Marketing Training / If Nairalanders Don't Help Me. Who Will? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Get Angry If Nairalanders. Dont Support My Aim by mumumugu(m): 3:35am On Sep 19, 2017
have spent d last three years trying to promote legalisation of prostitution here. Majority seems to kick against it despite being guilty of it.
The fg prefer to lncrease cost of data bundle instead of legalising and levying prostitute to raise fund in this recession. Period.
Imagine a world nigeria where prostitution is studied in university where they are taught the act of twerking, seduction, Mouth Gig, methods to cum fast etc
graduands must register with the nigeria asociation of prostitute for liscence to practis
job creation due to establisment of polywood(pono and nolywood)
Re: I Will Get Angry If Nairalanders. Dont Support My Aim by THUNDAR(m): 5:11am On Sep 19, 2017
But Why??

(1) (Reply)

#CorporateStories: Eko Hospital and the ‘Barbarians’ at its gate / Kashamu:an Uncommon Entrepreneur / 15 Tips To Lose Annoying Holiday Pounds!(fat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.