Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Miley Cyrus Poses Completely Nake On Cover Of Lookbook (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Poses Completely Nake On Cover Of Lookbook (photos) (1409 Views)

Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) / Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Banging Body As She Poses Completely Nude In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus Poses Completely Nake On Cover Of Lookbook (photos) by GistMorer: 4:38am On Sep 19, 2017
@GistMorecom

American singer and actress, Miley Cyrus has again completely gone unclothed on the cover of Lookbook.

Miley Cyrus has posed naked on the cover of acclaimed photographer Dave LaChapelle’s forthcoming book, Lost + Found.

The 24-year-old leaves nothing to the imagination as she appears as a butterfly-esque creature, wearing a flesh toned body suit with strategically placed crystals protecting her modesty.

The singer is also sporting a curly blonde wig, and dramatic, colourful make-up, posing in a jail cell surrounded by wings and floral motifs.

The self-acclaimed born again posed completely naked for cover of acclaimed photographer David LaChapelle’s forthcoming book Lost + Found – She has previously appeared in a work by the acclaimed photographer where she posed as a butterfly.

SOURCE: http://www.gistmore.com/miley-cyrus-poses-completely-naked-cover-lookbook

[url="http://www.gistmore.com/miley-cyrus-poses-completely-naked-cover-lookbook"]Click Here To View Uncensored Photos[/url]

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Completely Nake On Cover Of Lookbook (photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Sexy girl gets better with time. It would be my great privilege to mount this woman and hump away like a demented rhino in heat.
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Completely Nake On Cover Of Lookbook (photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 5:52am On Sep 19, 2017
She is way too risqué for me....too raunchy
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Completely Nake On Cover Of Lookbook (photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:54am On Sep 19, 2017
DRPAIT123:
She is way too risqué for me....too raunchy

No forovlen. I will instruct her to cancel her plans to contact you for a date.
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Completely Nake On Cover Of Lookbook (photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 5:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Jakumo:

No forovlen. I will instruct her to cancel her plans to contact you for a date.
zero boob,miniature butt,yet she deh pose nude pics pass Alexandra the great
I an sure baba God son forecast her since creation

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Completely Nake On Cover Of Lookbook (photos) by Kimkardashain(f): 6:03am On Sep 19, 2017
nice one Miley, but i love Ariana Grande more. nice pix baby
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Completely Nake On Cover Of Lookbook (photos) by Johnthentic: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2017
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Nadia Busting Still Loves Her 2010 Lexus RX 350 / Simi Looks All Ganged Up In This New Photo / Wizkid On Stage With His First Son, Boluwatife At His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.